• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Hello, I may be going to jump about 60 m (roof of a 20-story tower)...

the problem is that I would have to not land too far in distance, that is to say a maximum of 4.5 meters in distance from the bottom of the building. ...to avoid trees or anything else that slows down my fall or not land in a bush...

the problem is as I jump from very high if I screw up my angle a little I can land far away, which I don't want not... I would land either on hard or grass... of course above all not jumping with my feet together....

I had thought of handcuffing my hands behind my back and trying a kind of flat and like the center of gravity of the body in the air and at the level of the sternum...

no need to tell me to dive head first I am not even able to dive 3 m in a swimming pool... any ideas?

thank you I inquired before dawn of doctor, fireman and if nothing slows down my fall it is death assured( 60 m) by falling on hard even grass...

Thanks ☺️
Up

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: bleakwinter
H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
I'm not an expert, but I think jumping from 60 metres will kill you without bothering about how you're going to hit the ground. The only important thing is to ensure you land full speed on hard material.
Also, of course, be absolutely sure you want definitely to die.
Best wishes and warm hugs before you go.
PS: feel free to PM me in French, just in case.

Last edited:
Reactions: bleakwinter, SoulWhisperer, Firework and 1 other person
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Je ne suis pas un expert, mais je pense que sauter de 60 mètres vous tuera sans vous soucier de la façon dont vous allez toucher le sol. La seule chose importante est de s'assurer d'atterrir à pleine vitesse sur un matériau dur.
Et bien sûr, soyez absolument sûr de vouloir mourir définitivement.
Meilleurs vœux et gros câlins avant de partir.
PS : n'hésitez pas à me MP en français, au cas où.
Other ?😊😰
Other ?😊😰
Other ?😊😰

N

NoHorizon

Experienced
Nov 22, 2022
I feel like you'd be unlikely to travel 4.5m without taking a running jump. If there's nothing jutting out of the side out the building the you need to avoid, then I'd either stand at the edge and just fall forward/backward (depending on which way you'd prefer to face) rather than jump or lie down and roll sideways off.

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Like said before, wind won't just blow you magically a few meters forward. 20 stories is quite high, I don't really think that you gotta worry about anything :)

Reactions: bleakwinter
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Ôthers opinions?

annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
I'm going to jump backwards.

Reactions: bleakwinter and Defenestration
LunarLynx

LunarLynx

Just a lost spirit searching freedom
Dec 18, 2023
Ôthers opinions?
I don't think it could be screwed up tbh, even if there is a lot of wind, the acceleration you'll gain from the fall is enormous, you'll not move horizontally if it make sense
and btw, after doing 2-3 calculations, If you run at 10km/h and jump you'll fall down around 9.7m from the point you jump (if we remove every friction). So if we add friction back you'll go less less far. So if you don't want to go over 4.5m from the point you jump. Don't jump with more than 6km/h in speed. (btw, walking speed is 4 to 5km/h for speed walkers)

If It don't make sense ask again, I'll try to make you a drawing :')

Last edited:
Reactions: Defenestration
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
I don't think it could be screwed up tbh, even if there is a lot of wind, the acceleration you'll gain from the fall is enormous, you'll not move horizontally if it make sense
and btw, after doing 2-3 calculations, If you run at 10km/h and jump you'll fall down around 9.7m from the point you jump (if we remove every friction). So if we add friction back you'll go less less far. So if you don't want to go over 4.5m from the point you jump. Don't jump with more than 6km/h in speed. (btw, walking speed is 4 to 5km/h for speed walkers)

If It don't make sense ask again, I'll try to make you a drawing :')
Yes I want a drawing thanks

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Here it is, if you need help understanding some point I can explain
sorry I don't understand anything at all about math or physics... can you just explain to me the results of the numbers you found please

LunarLynx

LunarLynx

Dec 18, 2023
sorry I don't understand anything at all about math or physics... can you just explain to me the results of the numbers you found please
So you found that it take 3.5sec to fall 60m (btw, your weight doesn't matter on this), and during 3.5sec you travel 9.7m if you run at 10km/h. So if you jump at the speed of walk or less, you'll be more than fine
So don't worry, you'll not go over 4.5m from your jump point

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
thank you very much for the explanation 🙏🙏🙏but I will jump(without momentum) because I will have to climb on a low wall to jump... a low wall supposed to protect people who go to the roof of the building.

LunarLynx

LunarLynx

Dec 18, 2023
thank you very much for the explanation 🙏🙏🙏but I will jump(without momentum) because I will have to climb on a low wall to jump... a low wall supposed to protect people who go to the roof of the building.
so you'll have no problem about the 4.5m you can't go over. 1 problem solved.

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Last edited:
LunarLynx

LunarLynx

Dec 18, 2023
on his jump I think it's life 3 to 5 meter depending on his height, can't really be precise with a video like this

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
thanks 31 m for the first and 27 m for the second

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Wrld record 40 m

Dos

These videos take the drama out of the jump and reassure me a little for someone in the future...

Last edited:
Reactions: Gonnerr
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Anybody here😰🙏🙏???

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Other jumper??

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Those videos you are linking are people diving away from a bridge or cliff. I'm presuming you're just stepping off a vertical building? You shouldn't veer too far out from that height.

If there's lots of trees and bushes at the ground level below, then maybe find a better jumping spot.

Reactions: Defenestration
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020

it scares me that he comes so far from the edge I need to jump very close to 2 m

Last edited: