princeeugeneofsavoy

princeeugeneofsavoy

May 26, 2023
Hi I want to kill myself soon, preferably tomorrow, I'm going to drink before I hang myself, how else do I ignore my instincts?
Need to just do it, I'm incredibly selfish so naturally I won't want to but I have to.
Please help pleas help, I'm sorry
I think I'm going to be arrested soon or something is going to happen bad that I don't want to happen I know it's consequences but I'm selfish I'm so sorry.
If someone wants the last of my money give me your paypal or bank or something

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ineedthis18743 and ladylazarus4
U

Unspoken7612

Experienced
Jul 14, 2024
This isn't advice anyone can give you, I'm afraid. I'm sorry you're feeling this way, although I think many of us can relate to your pain.

Why do you think you're going to be arrested?

princeeugeneofsavoy

princeeugeneofsavoy

May 26, 2023
How can I just give up my life to benefit someone else, does anyone want a deal so that when I work my pay goes to them I need this someone please
This isn't advice anyone can give you, I'm afraid. I'm sorry you're feeling this way, although I think many of us can relate to your pain.

Why do you think you're going to be arrested?
I don't want to say because I'm a pussy, lots of bad stuff I've done over the years but I think someone may report me soon
Please someone I just need you to take my value away I want to work to pay you you dont need to do anything I just need someone on which i can be please just have a second backup person smurf thing ie me that you can use to take the blame for anything or anynthing please
I need to feel like I have a purpose please let me support you and give you my life

Last edited:
Marco77

Marco77

À ma manière 🪦
Aug 18, 2024
I don't understand what kind of help you are looking for. What do you need?

princeeugeneofsavoy

princeeugeneofsavoy

May 26, 2023
I don't understand what kind of help you are looking for. What do you need?
I just need someone else I can help like they dont have to speak to me or anything I just need to help someone ie I work for them
Please
I'm complete degenerate I'm less than human please take everything from me.
When you know the people you aspire to be would run away if they saw you like what happened
CAn I walk into a police station and report myself maybe its a good idea

Last edited:
scarletrat

scarletrat

aspiring corpse
Apr 4, 2024
I just need someone else I can help like they dont have to speak to me or anything I just need to help someone ie I work for them
Please
I'm complete degenerate I'm less than human please take everything from me.
When you know the people you aspire to be would run away if they saw you like what happened
you could donate the money to a charity??

landslide2

landslide2

Arcanist
May 6, 2024
Have you spoken to your family about this? Do you have a church you can go to and seek advice?

U

Unspoken7612

Experienced
Jul 14, 2024

If you want to use your earnings to help people then this will give it to people who are very poor and will get more out of it than I would.

princeeugeneofsavoy

princeeugeneofsavoy

May 26, 2023

If you want to use your earnings to help people then this will give it to people who are very poor and will get more out of it than I would.
thats fucking smart bro im so dumb ty
Have you spoken to your family about this? Do you have a church you can go to and seek advice?
my family things ima failure,i am not religious but i wish i was.

U

Unspoken7612

Experienced
Jul 14, 2024
It does sound like you're very depressed. I mean, so am I. It seems likely that some of your thoughts are inaccurate.

Is there anyone you can turn to for support? Do you have access to a doctor?

princeeugeneofsavoy

princeeugeneofsavoy

May 26, 2023
i dont have enough money to pay those guys rn but when im paid ill set it up thank you this means a lto
It does sound like you're very depressed. I mean, so am I. It seems likely that some of your thoughts are inaccurate.

Is there anyone you can turn to for support? Do you have access to a doctor?
no. IF you want help for your depression I have about £20 and its yours
this is adirect offer unspoken7612
i love you

Last edited: