HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

Warlock
Sep 28, 2022
I have been insulted many times through my life since its so easy to tell because i dont have a bulge at all besides one area that pokes out because it rests on the balls so it looks weird like a poking out acorn.

Anyway ive been insulted due to it many times, basically in high school the other kids would leave blatant remarks in locker rooms and stuff " damn steroids really shrink your penis" " oh man look at my pen its so small" . word spread and the girls teased me they would go on " small this " small that, that radio is small etc whenver i was around.

It continued in work places and stuff others word remark im too small and look at my bulge area saying wheres your dick?

one guy i shit you not outright grabbed my junk and felt it up and laughed. He was a chad type that all the women liked.

Then 2 years ago when i was placed into a psych ward cause i was considering ending my life due to it the other patients themselves teased me "Eunuch".

Now even online people who view my posts history mock me too, they comment well you "the micropenis guy" and put me down like i cant have an opinion and not treated like a man.

People in my apartment also stuck a sticker outside that was an ad for penis enlargement .

another neighbour use to call me "Mushroom" and I use to hear them call me Mushroom.

I know this sounds crazy and made up to you but i shit you not its 100% been my life and experiences.

how to not let it affect me anymore?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: charlotte_, helicoptero, Dead Meat and 10 others
Plover

Plover

Plover
Jun 19, 2023
I mean that sounds weird and maybe your fill insulted my Post, but i think you should try not take it seriously. God gave us life. We are born. We cannot choose how we are and what size our penis is. The best way to counter such mobbing is by giving a counter back, as for example: "Why do you have so many pimples on your face, you like a Christmas tree". You clearly have problems with your self-esteem. Do you think yourself low? Another way to strengthen that is by taking a combat sport to help: Muay Thai can help strengthen your self-esteem. And confidence in yourself as a person. When people see you are strong, psychically and mentally, they won't try to take after you or mob you with words. They will have respect for you. You could join, as example, a Muay Thai community where you live. You will learn to know new people who you care to share your problems with and they maybe are helping you?

Some other alternatives it's good explained with pictures: https://www.wikihow.com/Be-Confident-when-Someone-Insults-You

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Rocinante
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
I hate the vast majority of the human race because of despicable behaviours like this.
I'm on the small side too, and was made fun of in the school changing rooms.
This is so damaging to ones sense of self worth and just destroys any confidence you may have had with the opposite sex.
I'm so sorry you have had to go through all of this.
I guess the best thing to do would be to just ignore people and forget about the past, yet this is so much easier said than done.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sweet Tart, DesolateSouls and cgrtt.brns
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm so sorry you have been through all this. Kids are one thing- kids are cruel and immature and all try to show off to one another. Adults should know better.

I don't honestly know how to not let it upset you. When anyone is mocked or criticized, it's hard not to be upset by it. I've been overweight most of my life- so, many of the comments thrown at me were about that. Yes- that was my own doing but it still hurt. Sometimes it would help to just think to myself how rude they were. Like- I did some shitty things as a kid I feel bad about now but I don't think I'd insult someone now. I hate rude, spiteful people- so- while it's shitty they said it- they truly are shitty people.

Plus, I find it so weird and kind of perverse that people are taking that much notice of people's crotch area! I don't think I've ever really noticed in real life what a guy looks like down there. Maybe I'm just a prude though. It just seems weird to me that people would be looking for it! But then- I guess I really am a prude! I kind of hate it when guys openly stare at womens tits and arses. I just think- God- we're no better than animals. I guess we're not but it would be nice to think we weren't so utterly driven by our crude instincts.

As a come back though- they want you to be upset by it. It's hard not to get affected by it but I would have thought perhaps the best way to deal with it is to maybe try and be cynical like: 'Really? I hadn't noticed. Do you think you're the first person to tell me?!!' Obviously- it's different but as a woman who worked in a male dominated field, I would sometimes hear remarks about not having the balls for some particular thing- I used to reply- 'True but I'm glad I don't have to think with them all the time.' Obviously, that's not a good come back for you but these people are just thinking with their sexual organs. Be grateful you think with your brain!

Reactions: The anhedonic one, Sweet Tart, psp3000 and 1 other person
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
i dont have any real advice bc im still learning myself how to not let others opinions affect me, i just wanted to say im so sorry for the shit that others have said to you and put you through. it sounds like youre surrounded by awful inconsiderate and disgusting people. its absolutely none of their business, thats such a personal thing to share and they have no right to even question or mention it to or around you without your consent. i guess one thing i can think of would be to try and find and surround yourself with actually decent people who know its none of their business, and avoid those who make these disgusting remarks as much as you can. i understand how what youve been through may make it seem like the world is full of ppl who care too much about that kind of thing, but i can assure you there are kind people that exist. i wish you all the best.

Reactions: The anhedonic one and Sweet Tart
C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
I understand you, I was bullied for having autism. Humans are an evil and cruel species.

I personally try to avoid people. It's very difficult not to be affected, but you should try to Ignore as much as you can.

• Hugs
Reactions: The anhedonic one and Sweet Tart
Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
Sorry you have had so much bullying around this area. It's such an infantile thing for assholes to focus on- what their behavior says about their own insecurities is much worse than what they are trying to say about you.

Sex is a lot of different things. I'm pansexual and have been around many different kinds of people with identities not based on this lowest common denominator shit that sadly you have been exposed to. Fuck these fools. I'm not undermining your experience, it sounds harrowing. Just saying that these people sound ignorant about sex and close-minded (definitely not desirable sexual partners, regardless of any other possible attributes).

If this is happening at a job, it constitutes sexual harassment. It could be worth looking into ways to have it addressed and if that is ineffective, you could have a valid reason to sue and get compen$ated. I'm NOT in the legal profession (or any, rn,lol), but this is some inappropriate shit and if a person in authority is letting it slide, they should be held accountable.

• Informative
Reactions: cgrtt.brns and The anhedonic one
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
If some guy says something to you about your prick, I'd counter by asking them what they're looking at your prick for in the first place? Tell them in this day and age, it's OK if they're gay and they should just come out and be themselves.

L

lna_

Jun 21, 2023
i'm so sorry for what you had to go through. i hate how horrible people are and you are so strong for pushing through all those years of extreme bullying

i don't really have advice about how to respond to the insults but your story reminded me a little bit of someone i knew in my undergrad that my friend was going out with for a while. he had a micropenis so him and my friend couldnt do things the conventional way but he was really good at other things and she was really into him. i didnt know him that well but he was just a really fun, nice guy, did a lot of artwork. i think he hung out with a more artsy, pothead group that was mostly women

anyway i only thought i would mention him to let you know of someone who had the same thing who things seemed to end up working out for. i think people are very insecure in high school which makes them extremely cruel and then they find someone to single out and bully to try to mask their own insecurities. i hope that in time you will meet people who respect and support you and will stand up for you.

charlotte_

charlotte_

Arcanist
Mar 12, 2023
It is a horrible situation you've gone through, and I'm really sorry for you. The size of your penis is no way a valid reason to be bullied. Those people are most definitely insecure and have nothing to do with their lives, so they spend so much time noticing something as irrelevant as that and pointing it out. Or, they just want to sound cool, trying to fit in or some sorts. I'm not good at come backs, so no advices srry, but really, these kinda pricks are totally irrelevant and isn't worth wasting time arguing with. Just keep in mind, their insults is just a projection of their own insecurities. I hope you find good people that will respect you for who you are.