• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

justafailure

Aug 2, 2018
What about a scarf
I don't have a scarf either...
I tried again but couldn't really get the right position..? I can't seem to pass out at all; just felt that I was suffocating, pressure building up in my head and my neck hurts like hell.
Is this method not meant for me... :(

Reactions: lv-gras
J

justafailure

Aug 2, 2018
I tried again today; this time with a bathrobe belt but it didn't work either!?!?
The belt was holding on fine but I just couldn't seem to locate the carotid artery...
My neck is red and my throat hurts yet again.

V

VX1

Student
Jun 28, 2018
IMG 20180808 114337
I tried again today; this time with a bathrobe belt but it didn't work either!?!?
The belt was holding on fine but I just couldn't seem to locate the carotid artery...
My neck is red and my throat hurts yet again.
There are 2. One each side, each sit under the 2 main jugular veins which will get compressed first.

See pic, gotta shut all 4 at the same time. Takes a fair bit of weight to do so and speed of the total compression is important. Don't lean slowly into it, go WHAM

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 847

Oh, I'm terribly sorry of hear that.

Could you relate how it was? If you don't care of course.
I had everything planned out, so I was just going to buy alcohol to "bypass" my instincts. Then I came home and my mom found my rope hidden under my wardrobe. Now I'm just waiting to get some money to buy the shit again.

T

Tiburcio

I had everything planned out, so I was just going to buy alcohol to "bypass" my instincts. Then I came home and my mom found my rope hidden under my wardrobe. Now I'm just waiting to get some money to buy the shit again.
That sucks man.

I plan hang myself and I'm waiting to the exact moment for doing it right.

I'm still planning it, I will try to reduce as much as possible the chances of failure.

I hope I can succeed.

NoPillPhilosophy

NoPillPhilosophy

Aug 10, 2018
The kneeling position with knot in front of neck is known not to be the best for partial hanging.

Knot should be high on neck below jaw. Proper slipknot. And you should be either sitting position or even standing.

Go quickly and pass out. Or slowly. See the video on my post for that. There are more techniques to do it.

But what that dude is saying is either that maybe he somehow fucked it up because of a bad position like kneeling. Either can't tie a simple knot or is lying.

Once you pass out, if the pressure on your neck does not stop you can never stand up. Never. Impossible.

That can be fixed by tying a proper knot and making sure you have a good support when hanging.

But this dude also said that he woke up after passing out with a ratchet strap along his neck.

Dumbest shit I've ever heard.

I attempted with a strap, panicked because it was too slow to pass out and BARELY managed to remove it while conscious.

People who pass out can't move a finger. Maybe their body waves a bit. No way in Hell is anyone removing a FUCKING RATCHET STRAP FOR GODS SAKE from their neck after passing out.

That and the way he writes, which makes it harder to understand what he says that if it was half spanish, makes me feel like he is a troll wanting to scare people.

There are disgusting people like that out there. Some would come to a forum like this to scare suicidal people. Sick.

D

Deleted member 847

The kneeling position with knot in front of neck is known not to be the best for partial hanging.

Knot should be high on neck below jaw. Proper slipknot. And you should be either sitting position or even standing.

Go quickly and pass out. Or slowly. See the video on my post for that. There are more techniques to do it.

But what that dude is saying is either that maybe he somehow fucked it up because of a bad position like kneeling. Either can't tie a simple knot or is lying.

Once you pass out, if the pressure on your neck does not stop you can never stand up. Never. Impossible.

That can be fixed by tying a proper knot and making sure you have a good support when hanging.

But this dude also said that he woke up after passing out with a ratchet strap along his neck.

I attempted with a strap, panicked because it was too slow to pass out and BARELY managed to remove it while conscious.

People who pass out can't move a finger. Maybe their body waves a bit. No way in Hell is anyone removing a FUCKING RATCHET STRAP FOR GODS SAKE from their neck after passing out.

That and the way he writes, which makes it harder to understand what he says that if it was half spanish, makes me feel like he is a troll wanting to scare people.

There are disgusting people like that out there. Some would come to a forum like this to scare suicidal people. Sick.

So your head can't move upwards when you're convulsing? Because I reaally want to hang myself to a doorknob while sitting

NoPillPhilosophy

NoPillPhilosophy

Aug 10, 2018
So your head can't move upwards when you're convulsing? Because I reaally want to hang myself to a doorknob while sitting

Maybe it will move who knows. But a proper tight knot will not budge no matter how much you struggle like a fish on land. And doing that should make it even tighter..

Reactions: Morpheus
D

Deleted member 847

Maybe it will move who knows. But a proper tight knot will not budge no matter how much you struggle like a fish on land. And doing that should make it even tighter..
So you say that instead of making a hang noose I should just tie the rope tight to my neck?

Reactions: lv-gras
P

Pained

Jul 2, 2018

Common words you say.. "who knows" After trying to prove a point.. who tf r u? You're so fucking ignorant and sound stupid not knowing what you're talking about all the way..You're so gullible over a "YouTube" video.. acting as if you got hanging all figured out all of a sudden on a Monday night.. Suck my Dic.. partial hanging and ligature (ratchet strap) can be so much more complex...everything I said makes perfect sense.. having the knot in the front and kneeling makes no difference in lossing consciousness which i know myself from experience bc I have...you can accomplish hanging with the knot in the front.. it's been seen.. Do more research on the whole fact and have a open mind I'm not a Amateur at this I'm not trying to scare anyone I'm being real..sorry I couldn't sugar coat shit to make you think it's sweet. ALSO there's a thing called convulsions where your body Thrashes..fights back..after you pass out.. but you probably haven't gotten that far... which is why for some reason you think the body just sits still after you loss consciousness.. btw I can tie a slip knot etc etc etc.. I'm beyond the basic informative shit which I don't even like mentioning or talking about bc it's useless to me.. that's why I didn't get your whole other thread on how partial hanging was more
Informative..

Last edited:
X

Xingster

Student
Aug 9, 2018
The soap would just be annoying, perhaps terrifying if you slip while trying to abort. I wouldn't do that. There's a big chance you stand up, the odds are you will. How can you prevent that, idk, it's all in the mind. You need to have more will to die than to live. It's easy to say it but in that position it's a different story.

Random funny thought, put on a pair of roller-skaters?

• Yay!
Reactions: mustard_glass
NoPillPhilosophy

NoPillPhilosophy

Aug 10, 2018
Common words you say.. "who knows" After trying to prove a point.. who tf r u? You're so fucking ignorant and sound stupid not knowing what you're talking about all the way..You're so gullible over a "YouTube" video.. acting as if you got hanging all figured out all of a sudden on a Monday night.. Suck my Dic.. partial hanging and ligature (ratchet strap) can be so much more complex...everything I said makes perfect sense.. having the knot in the front and kneeling makes no difference in lossing consciousness which i know myself from experience bc I have...you can accomplish hanging with the knot in the front.. it's been seen.. Do more research on the whole fact and have a open mind I'm not a Amateur at this I'm not trying to scare anyone I'm being real..sorry I couldn't sugar coat shit to make you think it's sweet. ALSO there's a thing called convulsions where your body Thrashes..fights back..after you pass out.. but you probably haven't gotten that far... which is why for some reason you think the body just sits still after you loss consciousness.. btw I can tie a slip knot etc etc etc.. I'm beyond the basic informative shit which I don't even like mentioning or talking about bc it's useless to me.. that's why I didn't get your whole other thread on how partial hanging was more
Informative..

From now ignoring you. As in blocking you.

"Btw i also drank 2 bottles of n and 3 of vodka with a noose around my neck and woke up 2 days later with vomit on the floor. Btw i am beyond the basic shit like learning to drink a liquid out of a bottle. So yeah. Stop acting like you know everything bevause of a "youtube video" lmao internet what a joke only real information is found in caves btw"

Morpheus

Morpheus

Student
Dec 3, 2018

What position would you recommend to ensure compression?

P

PatrickG

Apr 13, 2019
I know this has probably been mentioned before but with partial is it better to slowly lower yourself into poisition or just drop suddenly?

Divine Trinity

Divine Trinity

Pugna Vigil
Mar 20, 2019
I thought about putting water and soap on the floor. I'm also going with a slipknot and being drunk off my ass.

Is there any chance I might stand up and ruin it? How can I prevent that from happening?
Idk how, when I tried I couldn't even feel my legs much less stand up while hanging.