L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
Anyone else struggling to get the energy to ctb? I don't actually know what's wrong with me, I'm so so tired all the time, even when I do manage to sleep properly. I barely have the energy to function, I keep trying to practice partial by pressing my carotid arteries and trying to make myself pass out but I barely even have the energy for that.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, starlightsun, Sukui and 1 other person
LonelyFerret

LonelyFerret

Oct 9, 2023
Geez, you just about described my experience with CBT to a tee. I bought the gun I'm going to use months ago but haven't found the energy/drive to go forward with it. I think a major part for my delay has been the prepping part. I'd like to clean out/sell off all of my personal items and prepare notes for those close to me but I'm just simply too tired to function on a daily basis, let alone prepare for all that. I'm currently aiming to pull the trigger (literally lol) after Christmas so my family can enjoy their holiday.

Reactions: lifewasawillowtv
L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
Are you able to take caffeine at all or any kind of stimulant? Partial shouldn't require much energy as your bodyweight alone should do most of the pressing if you're lucky enough to hit the carotid artery.
Caffeine makes me more sleepy lol, I'm so truly backwards that even the receptors in my brain don't function like a normal person's.

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 82921
I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
Anyone else struggling to get the energy to ctb? I don't actually know what's wrong with me, I'm so so tired all the time, even when I do manage to sleep properly. I barely have the energy to function, I keep trying to practice partial by pressing my carotid arteries and trying to make myself pass out but I barely even have the energy for that.
You just described my days. ALWAYS tired. I feel you.

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Are you taking any vitamins? D, B12? Mybe sugar could help. I am extremly tired too. My adrenals are burned to the core from longterm stress