SeekingPeace164

SeekingPeace164

Mar 20, 2024
if I die by shotgun I want blood thinners as extra insurance. However, I don't have a valid medical reason to have a prescription. I once had deep vein thrombosis from a long flight and had to take a blood thinner so I was thinking of lying and saying that I travel a lot on long distance flights and want blood thinners to prevent them. Does that sound like it could work?

P

purplesky

I live to sleep, sleep is my only peace!
May 9, 2024
What you need is Lovenox injections which are way stronger! My people are prescribed them after surgery who are at risk for blood clots. Now blood thinners probably won't be strong enough to bleed out if you are able to get them. Hope that helps.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Isn't just plain aspirin a blood thinner?

Reactions: tary
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Came here to post this. And I think chewing the tablet(s) in particular has the fastest and strongest effect.
Sure. If the OP wants some thin blood, just chew up a handful of aspirin. What difference would it make if he's planning to ctb? He might as well chew up all he wants. If you're going to ctb, they really shouldn't be concerned about any harm done to their body from too much aspirin.

Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
Sure. If the OP wants some thin blood, just chew up a handful of aspirin. What difference would it make if he's planning to ctb? He might as well chew up all he wants. If you're going to ctb, they really shouldn't be concerned about any harm done to their body from too much aspirin.
Apsirin is also an NSAID which will damage the kidneys and cause immense pain, so no, please dont tell them to "chew up all he wants" because that will greatly diminish their quality of life

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Apsirin is also an NSAID which will damage the kidneys and cause immense pain, so no, please dont tell them to "chew up all he wants" because that will greatly diminish their quality of life
What I said is under the context of "since they are going to ctb anyway." If they ctb it makes no difference. If they decide not to ctb, they ought not eat a boatload of aspirin. We all make choices in life. Sometimes there are consequences for the choices we make. The OP can make their own choices. If the OP thinks for even one second that they might back out at the last minute, they should realize it's not the best idea to eat a bunch of aspirin. I included a remark in my post about potential harm that can be caused by taking too much aspirin. I assume the OP can read and decide for themselves. This is a pro-choice website after all.

Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
What I said is under the context of "since they are going to ctb anyway." If they ctb it makes no difference. If they decide not to ctb, they ought not eat a boatload of aspirin. We all make choices in life. Sometimes there are consequences for the choices we make. The OP can make their own choices. If the OP thinks for even one second that they might back out at the last minute, they should realize it's not the best idea to eat a bunch of aspirin. I included a remark in my post about potential harm that can be caused by taking too much aspirin. I assume the OP can read and decide for themselves. This is a pro-choice website after all.
I agree the consequences can happen for choices, but i just wanted to make sure it is a fully informed choice by letting it be known that aspirin is also an NSAID that will fuck up their general health and cause lots of pain. OD'ing on OTC pills is generally not a good idea as they dont work well to be fatal. Im in no way discouraging OP from anything, just wanted to get some information out there so they can make a fully informed decision