• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

Fuck off

Jun 18, 2018
I am considering putting in an order for N from A within the next day.
But im concerned the taste will be unbearable. How can I mix it or get over the bad taste?

Reactions: dano6533
Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
But im concerned the taste will be unbearable. How can I mix it or get over the bad taste?
A himself recommends mixing it with OJ if im not mistaken. Many hospitals that work with it mix it with clean syrup, saccharose and even anise, so you can probably mix it and not lose any of its effects.
If that's still not good enough, pinch your nose and gulp it down as quick as you can.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
A himself recommends mixing it with OJ if im not mistaken. Many hospitals that work with it mix it with clean syrup, saccharose and even anise, so you can probably mix it and not lose any of its effects.
If that's still not good enough, pinch your nose and gulp it down as quick as you can.

I was thinking of using a water enhancer to flavor it. I think I mentioned it somewhere else … I don't think anyone said if it was a bad idea. If it is let me know.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018

Besides adding sweeteners, you can use lidocaine spray to numb your tongue.

Reactions: dano6533 and Azure
G

goggleboxers

Student
May 24, 2018
Rosemary gulped the barbiturate in one swig. "It's very bitter," she grimaced. But she was soon drowsy and asleep within two or three minutes. After a further 15 minutes, Rosemary, still fast asleep, started coughing as her metabolism sought to reject the lethal barbiturate. This was painful to hear, although, as we were told later, not unusual. After another 25 minutes, it was all over. Rosemary was dead

F

Fuck off

Jun 18, 2018
Besides adding sweeteners, you can use lidocaine spray to numb your tongue.
That may work but as Ive seen from multipe other people who have done field tests, they mixed it and spent 1/2 hour puking over the toilet BEFORE calming down and feeling the effects.

I cant imagine ingesting a 'lethal' amount then puking throughout the night AT ALL and wondering if the 20g you ingested went to 2, and you are about to enter a long-term coma but NOT be enough to die, and end up in intensive care for 2 months.

Even doing a tequila-orange that is brutal and chugging it succesfully, as your first drink of the night in a bar -- doesnt mean in 10 minutes your body wont reject it.
Even if I passed out, and my body thew-up half of it in my sleep, I would be fucked. As this is basically poison, or rotton, milk, or SHIT, something your body KNOWS you need to get rid of.

Its a tricky thing to navigate.

F

Fuck off

Jun 18, 2018
You have 2 minutes to get it down. Thats more than enough time.
Lets say hypothetically its down in 2 minutes. No telling what happens after that, or If I puke it all up after I pass out.

Even if I get 2 bottles down in 2 minutes and sit in a chair, what if my body revolts and pukes up half. Do I call police becuase Im about to be in a coma or allow myself a week to die?

Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
Lets say hypothetically its down in 2 minutes. No telling what happens after that, or If I puke it all up after I pass out.

Even if I get 2 bottles down in 2 minutes and sit in a chair, what if my body revolts and pukes up half. Do I call police becuase Im about to be in a coma or allow myself a week to die?
Thats why you take the antiemetics before taking the N to prevent vommitting.