• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Notlikeforte

Notlikeforte

Mar 18, 2021
I'm considering jumping from a bridge but I have a fear of heights. how can I get over this?

Reactions: seekingrelease22
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Look take my advice with a grain of salt especially since jumping isn't my method of choice. It literally takes a lot of courage to build yourself up to jump to the point where every video I've seen of people jumping it looked like they just didn't care anymore what happens to them. And until you're at that point of not caring then it's going to be hard to get over the mental gymnastics. I tell myself that your pain has to outweigh your fears because only then can you become jaded enough of not caring what happens to you. Sure people say you can get drunk and/or take drugs to numb yourself for the attempt, but regardless of what you take or how you reason with yourself you're still going to have to channel all your suffering to attempt. If none of this makes sense then I apologize, take care if you can.

vak

vak

🏅🇨🇿
Feb 13, 2024
I don't know if not being afraid of heights will help, but for what is worth my uncle cured his fear of heights by skydiving. He was around 50 at the time I think.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I don't know if not being afraid of heights will help, but for what is worth my uncle cured his fear of heights by skydiving. He was around 50 at the time I think.
I think that when you know you are gonna die when you fall, it hits a little bit different compared to the safety of skydiving. But I dont know, never sky dived

Reactions: seekingrelease22
TiredTurtle

TiredTurtle

Student
Oct 29, 2023
I dont think its something you can get over, its normal to be afraid to fall off a bridge.
I wouldn't choose to jump but if i did i think it would need to be quick like pulling off a bandaid, it will never be easy so you just do it quickly without thinking.

vak

vak

🏅🇨🇿
Feb 13, 2024
I think that when you know you are gonna die when you fall, it hits a little bit different compared to the safety of skydiving. But I dont know, never sky dived
I mean, of course it's different, but for me for example, I have a crippling fear of heights and can barely look down from a window, making this method impossible for me. Being comfortable with heights would certainly help.

I can't tell it OP is talking about SI or fear of heights, you can have both, none or one of them.