W

walkinthisbitch

Jun 17, 2023
Life is currently getting unbearable, and I plan to jump off the top floor of a local mall. The only issue is the fear of falling, whenever I go to do it I can never go through with it. Does anyone know of a way of getting over this fear? I always think of the moments of terror before I hit the ground in specific, if that helps.

• Hugs
Reactions: ipmanwc0
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
Life is currently getting unbearable, and I plan to jump off the top floor of a local mall. The only issue is the fear of falling, whenever I go to do it I can never go through with it. Does anyone know of a way of getting over this fear? I always think of the moments of terror before I hit the ground in specific, if that helps.
I'm also a jumper. I have been to my spot a few times. I've come to the conclusion that there can't be any hesitation. I plan to just run and jump. As far the terror before you hit the ground, the only thing I think of is the thought of going on with life is more terrifying then the few seconds of terror from jumping.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
how high is it? maybe walk backwards

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Jumping sounds like such a terrifying method to me, I admire those with the courage to leave in such a way, maybe they just get so determined to be free. But anyway I hate how it's so unnecessarily difficult to cease existing, it really should be more straightforward, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: myusername890 and MatrixPrisoner
W

walkinthisbitch

Jun 17, 2023
how high is it? maybe walk backwards
Unfortunately there's a barrier that requires me to step over it. Potentially I could do this backwards, but I'm not sure if I'd succeed. It is a good suggestion though.
Any in specific? Most of the drugs I've been on seem like they would be harmful to my goal, although I have never gone to attempt while high, which may be the issue.
Jumping sounds like such a terrifying method to me, I admire those with the courage to leave in such a way, maybe they just get so determined to be free. But anyway I hate how it's so unnecessarily difficult to cease existing, it really should be more straightforward, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.
Thank you for the kind words :)