• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Have you searched the dark web markets?

but it must be very difficult to find barbiturates nowadays, other than phenobarbital. With exception of thiopental in India and countries where almost all medicines are OTC

Reactions: Forveleth
P

Peter_Dalton

May 9, 2024
How can I get phenobarbital in the U.K. ?

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
How can I get phenobarbital in the U.K. ?

Veterinary websites, dark web markets or a pharmacist guy who could do it. But phenobarbital alone isnt a reliably method, i dont know the science behind but it takes a lot time to reach the death mark.

Reactions: Forveleth
P

Peter_Dalton

May 9, 2024
Veterinary websites, dark web markets or a pharmacist guy who could do it. But phenobarbital alone isnt a reliably method, i dont know the science behind but it takes a lot time to reach the death mark.
Can I trust using the dark web? Might they steal my credit card details? Might it be intercepted by the authorities?

I want to obtain this all safely and quickly. I'm aiming to CTB after the Olympics.

Optimu$

Optimu$

Death Is Non Negotiable
May 10, 2024
But then how to bring them back to the U.K. ?
You don't, you take it there to die. Or at least I think the few that have done that. It's easy enough to bring stuff back into the UK providing you can get it through the airport of the country you bought it from. My advice is once you've got access to the search bar, search for Mexico or Peru and you'll find threads that will be a lot more help than I am.

P

Peter_Dalton

May 9, 2024
I would rather die here in U.K. unless at one of those clinics rather than in South America tbh but I guess.