• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Barrel Rider
May 15, 2024
It's insane how nobody so far has any benzos on them.
I'm going through withdrawals & my parents threw away my prescriptions (bromazepam & lorazepam) + along with my pills. i planned to purposefully overdose & CTB with them by mixing it with alcohol, but now i have no way of getting them. Does anybody know how to forge a prescription for them? The last time I overdosed, I ended up sleeping for two whole days without anything bad happening, so I'm really desperate. I can't stand rotting in bed anymore, watching everyone but me move on with life. It's killing me from the inside out & i just wanna be over with it. Thanks.

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I don't think there is a viable way if you don't have an in in the medical system and even if you did it wouldn't be a good idea in the slightest.

Reactions: 14407
popcornheart

popcornheart

πš‹πšžπš›πšœπšπšœ πšžπš—πšπšŽπš› πš™πš›πšŽπšœπšœπšžπš›πšŽ
Dec 22, 2021
I agree with the above post. I'm not sure where you're located, but in the US almost all prescriptions are sent electronically these days.

astr4

astr4

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
if you're american your best bet would probably be looking for a pill mill

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Don't forge any prescription. Prescriptions are verified now. I did this when I was young and dumb and I was immediately arrested and charged with illegal possession of a drug document and forgery of a drug document, both felonies. I was able to get the charges knocked down to misdemeanors, but it cost me (my father) thousands of dollars in attorney fees to do it. Didn't do jail time, except while being held after arrest, but had to do lengthy probation, attend drug intervention programs, take weekly piss tests for drugs, and more. Bad idea.

Reactions: 14407, AmericanMary and thebelljarrr