• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Y

yrrusdf

Sep 12, 2023
I found a partner in the partner megathread and we are trying to find a place to park our car outside of NYC, but can't come to an agreement. What types of places should we look for where we can use the h2s method in our car without being found for lets say 30 minutes, just to be safe? It has to be a place that would work for during the day which makes it more difficult.

GreenOctober

GreenOctober

Cracked Mask
Apr 16, 2024
I found a partner in the partner megathread and we are trying to find a place to park our car outside of NYC, but can't come to an agreement. What types of places should we look for where we can use the h2s method in our car without being found for lets say 30 minutes, just to be safe? It has to be a place that would work for during the day which makes it more difficult.
Why not at night? This might be a jackass reply but I'm curious. Also this is mad old but whatever.

Y

yrrusdf

Sep 12, 2023
Why not at night? This might be a jackass reply but I'm curious. Also this is mad old but whatever.
That's a very fair question. I found a partner on the megathread and I suggested location after location to park the car at (abandoned parking lots, remote camping areas, etc), but they kept coming up with excuses as to why they didn't work. Most of them probably would have worked even during the middle of the day, but they thought there would still be people around at night. Needless to say it didn't end up working out with that person.

So to answer your question, we had been planning on doing it at night, but my partner still thought there would be people around.