• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

VampQueen

VampQueen

InuYasha
Feb 6, 2024
I feel so empty. It makes me physically sick. Nothing brings me joy anymore. When something does take over my thoughts it feels amazing but as soon as it goes away, the feeling of emptiness returns. Maybe because im so lonely. I truly have no one to talk to. I don't even have proper mental health resources atm.

And then work, fuck I can make a whole nother vent about work. I just feel so pysically sick

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
I feel so empty. It makes me physically sick. Nothing brings me joy anymore. When something does take over my thoughts it feels amazing but as soon as it goes away, the feeling of emptiness returns. Maybe because im so lonely. I truly have no one to talk to. I don't even have proper mental health resources atm.

And then work, fuck I can make a whole nother vent about work. I just feel so pysically sick
Message me if you'd like. I can try to respond here, too, if that would help?

• Love
Reactions: VampQueen
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Having any meaning in life can fill the Void in your life.
There is nothing more bitter than to have a life without meaning.
Happiness alone cannot fill it
Happiness is really the result of multiple facets going in the right direction. It's not enough just to have health or wealth or love. But yes, at the top of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs is higher purpose.
Aristotle talks about Udinomia, his definition of the good life: health, wealth, happiness, love. All those things.

druggedonsurvival

druggedonsurvival

Student
Feb 8, 2024
I don't think anyone can tell you how to stop feeling empty because the reasons why one feels empty probably differs from person to person. It might help to think about what is missing in your life. Also, feel free to DM me if you want someone to talk to because honestly I could use that too, although I can't promise to be available to respond at really any time except late evenings (EST).