• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TotalDesolution

TotalDesolution

trying
Oct 8, 2023
i just wish there as some way to know how it would be ? to know if it was peaceful, if i would be happy, or just nothing which would also be fine or if it would be some kind of even worse of a hell than the one we already life in. to wish there was a way to know what would happen to us so i wont be as scared as i am right now to die

near death experiences are the closest thing to know and i really wish i could experience that, does anyone know how that could be possible without killing myself?

• Hugs
Reactions: AshersGirl and breezeboy
trashhologram

trashhologram

⚰ Baby, let me decompose ⚰
Dec 15, 2023
To get a near death experience you would have to attempt suicide and almost succeed in it or get almost killed in some other way. It's obviosly risky af. If you attempt and let someone know they might find you too soon. If you don't let anyone know you either die or stay alive.

• Love
Reactions: TotalDesolution
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
This question has haunted me my entire life.

Unfortunately you can't experience a nde unless it happens to you and attempting to induce one isnt smart. You might suffer permanent injuries and end up way worse off.

If you want to read about ndes there is an official websites with hundreds of verifiable experiences.
Verified as much as something like this could be.

• Love
Reactions: TotalDesolution
FallingGrace

FallingGrace

Secretary of something
Mar 11, 2020
This question has haunted me my entire life.

Unfortunately you can't experience a nde unless it happens to you and attempting to induce one isnt smart. You might suffer permanent injuries and end up way worse off.

If you want to read about ndes there is an official websites with hundreds of verifiable experiences.
Verified as much as something like this could be.

Seconding this. The nearest you can get to a safe NDE is artificially inducing one with hallucinogenics such as DMT (the chemical that floods your brain when you die).

• Love
Reactions: TotalDesolution and breezeboy
A

Antoine_Roquentin

Dec 17, 2023
i just wish there as some way to know how it would be ? to know if it was peaceful, if i would be happy, or just nothing which would also be fine or if it would be some kind of even worse of a hell than the one we already life in. to wish there was a way to know what would happen to us so i wont be as scared as i am right now to die

near death experiences are the closest thing to know and i really wish i could experience that, does anyone know how that could be possible without killing myself?
I'm haunted by the same question, unfortunately there is no other way to know than to experience it. Are you more concerned about the process of dying or about what might come after?

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Seconding this. The nearest you can get to a NDE is artificially inducing one with hallucinogenics such as DMT (the chemical that floods your brain when you die).
Yeah I was gonna mention ayahuasca or maybe a large dose of shrooms but reading about ndes is so fascinating. I actually plan to attend a ayahuasca retreat before I ctb so hopefully that plays out!

The dmt in your brain topic is interesting.
This article is a great read about it.

• Love
Reactions: TotalDesolution and AshersGirl
AshersGirl

AshersGirl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
Y'all seen Flatliners?

(The original 90s film was better than the 2017 remake).

Anyhow it's fiction but the theory is there: only they were all med students with the know how and access to drugs and equipment.

I think I would like to experience an NDE but there are so many different accounts from different people that I wonder… do we see what our subconscious mind expects us to see in the process of dying? 🤔

• Love
Reactions: breezeboy and TotalDesolution