• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
That's reassuring, because I want to be lying on the bed when I die. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
I'm going to do it while laying in bed, I gotta get out of the house today I think. I feel like I'm on death row awaiting my death as I wait for the rest of the things in the mail. I'm treating my soon to be death in a way that's worse than actually dying. I need to try to not be so negative about it and actually making the process leading up to it even worse. No compassion for myself at all and it's making it worse.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
There are photos of people who have used this method while lying down.
1z5819y.jpg

34xjsj9.jpg

2cei5a8.jpg
I can't wait till I can go too :)

S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
I'm going to do it while laying in bed, I gotta get out of the house today I think. I feel like I'm on death row awaiting my death as I wait for the rest of the things in the mail. I'm treating my soon to be death in a way that's worse than actually dying. I need to try to not be so negative about it and actually making the process leading up to it even worse. No compassion for myself at all and it's making it worse.

It does feel like death row. It's a horrible experience knowing you're going to die but having to wait until all the affairs are in order before you can ctb. It's torture. The only thing on my mind these days is death. I wish today was the day so I can get it over with instead of letting my mind torture me for days, weeks, possibly a month or two more.

Reactions: Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
It does feel like death row. It's a horrible experience knowing you're going to die but having to wait until all the affairs are in order before you can ctb. It's torture. The only thing on my mind these days is death. I wish today was the day so I can get it over with instead of letting my mind torture me for days, weeks, possibly a month or two more.
Well we are in the same exact boat. I'm going to try to find a way to get my mind off it for a bit and go outside. Go walking or somewhere that will help me at least get a mental break for now. I will go insane if I don't lol! I will let u know when I'm ready to go and definitely say goodbye to everybody.

Reactions: ScaredOfLife
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
Well we are in the same exact boat. I'm going to try to find a way to get my mind off it for a bit and go outside. Go walking or somewhere that will help me at least get a mental break for now. I will go insane if I don't lol! I will let u know when I'm ready to go and definitely say goodbye to everybody.

Yes; please let us know. I will do the same. I will come to the site to make a goodbye post.