• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
I decided my CBT date to coincide just 2 days before my birthday. In that way, there will be just one day of griefing per year for my family. (Date of my death ~ date of birthday)

Also its important to make sure that the CTB date doesnt coincide with other family member birthday nor any holiday or special date such as christmas , new year etc. Otherwise you will fuck up this special date for your family.

• Informative
Reactions: Stoked and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I decided my CBT date to coincide just 2 days before my birthday. In that way, there will be just one day of griefing per year for my family. (Date of my death ~ date of birthday)

Also its important to make sure that the CTB date doesnt coincide with other family member birthday nor any holiday or special date such as christmas , new year etc. Otherwise you will fuck up this special date for your family.
Why not your birthday itself? I think it's pretty symbolic to go out on the day that you were brought into this world.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Deciding a date doesn't work.

Pretty much no one who sets a date ever follows through. We can only go when we are 100% ready and all hope it gone.

We don't even know what our SI will be in 10 minutes, let alone in the future.

Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
Tbh I think for the most part people choose their date that mean importance to them in a way. Of course that isn't always the case but it can depend on if they want to stay until a certain event passes or before a certain event occurs. For me at least I'm trying to stick around for my best friend and sisters birthday and go before mine. It also depends on the way you want to CTB getting all the supplies in place and getting things in order before you go.

Reactions: sserafim
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Why not your birthday itself? I think it's pretty symbolic to go out on the day that you were brought into this world.
If i choose to CTB in my birthday there will be dozen of people trying to contact me in that day, and that will generate unecessary stress for everyone.
If i choose 2 days before, the process will go smoothly.
Deciding a date doesn't work.

Pretty much no one who sets a date ever follows through. We can only go when we are 100% ready and all hope it gone.

We don't even know what our SI will be in 10 minutes, let alone in the future.
I get your opinion and respect it, but IMO there is no such a thing as being 100% ready, since SI is present 100% of time. This "im totatly ready" thing is an ilusion. You will never be 100% sure and prepared unless you have an impulsive attempt (and we all know that impulsive - not planned - attempt is high risk of failure).

If you plan ahead (everything, incluing letter, funeral arrangements , living will, N, AE, benzo, etc) that means that you are somehow prepared.

If you dont plan ahead, there are a high probabily that you will postpone forever and be stuck in this shityhole until you are very old or till u run out of money and go homeless.

CTB is probably the hardest thing to do in life, so not planning it make it even harder.

Last edited:
Reactions: wCvML2 and sserafim
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I believe it's really up to the individual when they feel the time is right. As long as one has access to a reliable method plan then it's simply up to them when to leave.