Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Lack of social media in this age is a death sentence. I tried to make friends and they treated me weird due to lack of social media. I tried making normal conversation and I was tolerated at best.

It's clear in my mind that some problems are extreme and crippling.

I only talk like this because I have experienced constant bullshit that I cannot (or any normal person) can put up with. It is unhealthy to enter abusive "friendships" where ppl expect you to submit to them.

My social status is zero now and I just wanted to reflect on what caused it before I consume SN and sleep forever.

It's too late to do what anyone says. Society is literally completely against me now. It's not like i can relocate and start a new life. I am stuck in my location for the rest of my miserable existence. In the end there's too many factors preventing anything from moving forward the way I want. Fuck all of it I'd rather die I guess than face constant rejection

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: sserafim, Cepi, foreverfalling and 8 others
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
I've gone for years long periods of not speaking to anyone besides my mum and a few mental health professionals.

I don't have any advice- just at some point I got used to my own company. it's not like i was ever not suicidal but the crushing loneliness hit less over time.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Cepi, winamp, Rocinante and 2 others
Rocinante

Rocinante

Aug 26, 2022
I don't have any advice- just at some point I got used to my own company. it's not like i was ever not suicidal but the crushing loneliness hit less over time.
How? I've tried multiple times and nothing works for me

Reactions: sserafim
H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
just do your thing. good humans will accept as you are. i tend to not associate with people like that anyway

• Informative
Reactions: MyChoiceAlone, winamp and Rocinante
LostinCyberspace

LostinCyberspace

May 9, 2023
Society is overrated. I just NEET and play video games and read books to pass the time. As long as you have the essentials in life you don't need other people, imo.

Just try to learn something new everyday.

• Wow
Reactions: Rocinante
Rocinante

Rocinante

Aug 26, 2022
Society is overrated. I just NEET and play video games and read books to pass the time. As long as you have the essentials in life you don't need other people, imo.
I did that for a few years but you eventually get left behind and miss out on every important life milestone
Just try to learn something new everyday.
tbh

Reactions: sserafim
LostinCyberspace

LostinCyberspace

May 9, 2023
you eventually get left behind and miss out on every important life milestone
I'll probably be dead in a few years anyway, so I don't really mind.

Reactions: Bluebunnysky and Rocinante
Rocinante

Rocinante

Aug 26, 2022
I'll probably be dead in a few years anyway, so I don't really mind.
Brutal reality. I guess NEETing is the ideal lifestyle. Carefree and living at your own pace.

Reactions: sserafim, Bluebunnysky and LostinCyberspace
busybee

busybee

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
I just get social contacts at work. That's already too much though for me.

W

winamp

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I do not use social media either well maybe I do if this forum and some niche music and directory website counts

like AllFoxedOut I got used to my own company as well except at first before I got used to it I was a bit off mentally then I was normal for a while

but then once I accepted it and started observing people more around my age

I started to think to myself that socializing with people outside of the internet is a bit overrated

or at least it is for/to me since I have a bit of history with being bullied and just coexisting with people rather than connecting with them and because my interests are uncommon as far as I know outside of the internet

also people now are hard to talk to anyway I think because of social media (blah blah short attention spans blah superficial happiness blah) and no one seems like a real authentic person to me anymore they seem like a bunch of marionettes

I try to learn or do something new everyday or journal or create something that I wish to see in the world that is lacking

although I am aware that doesn't work for everyone

and it wears off from time to time but also getting into film is a good replacement for interacting with people because I feel like the people in the films I watch are much more complex and demensional than the modern man or woman or being in my opinion

if you do decide to go soon I hope you go peacefully you seemed like an interesting person although I didn't know much about you and I wish I did and I enjoyed your general posts and music posts a lot

• Aww..
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i wish i could help more but i have no understandings let alone qualifications to do so. i do feel bad for your circumstances. personal opinion after reading your post is that i think you are being too hard on yourself and that those jerks (whatever appeals you to them) is just not a good influence on your life.

A

attell4

Apr 25, 2023
I have always felt this way, to the point of feeling like there's some external being causing it.

Understand that most people are pieces-of-shit assholes who need to be sterilized.

If you choose to be a good person here, you should expect to be hated by the asshole majority.

• Love
Reactions: foreverfalling, Rocinante and huskisthatyou