L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
I tried a lot to find useful information on Google about suicide by insulin overdose. Every time google filters some results and I can't find answers to my questions like: how long does it take until you have a coma, how long after the coma you will pass away, what is the right dose? is taking four vials for example sufficient? But it seems a successful method because I only find people who didn't succeed were rescued immediately and there were a lot of people murdered by giving them insulin overdose. I heard that beta blockers may mask the symptoms of low blood sugar so death will be less painful. I don't know if beta blockers OD by themselves are a good idea as well.
I feel I will take Humulin R U-500 3 vials insulatard 2 vials, and one or two vials of actrapid. With a high dose of beta blockers and alcohol on empty stomach that is definitely a certain death.
What do you think?
Personally, I don't know about insulin overdose. It seems like you're doing research, and that's what you should be doing. If I come across a good source for it, I'll definitely let you know. Good luck on your journey.

Reactions: Insulinsuicide
Andro_USYD

Andro_USYD

Artificially happy on medicine
Jul 1, 2023
I am doubtful that I may not find a job there as many foreigners who tried to.
And the visa will take one year or more to be approved.
As I have graduated one year ago and I still have no job that will make it extremely difficult for me to find one, no job experience for two years, coming with a temporary Visa, and not being a native speaker all of that will be a burden in finding a job. So I think it's just pointless to apply.
Having a change in atmosphere can have a profound impact. So what r U gonna do man? Do you have a place in Dubai that U stay at? Is it depression that makes U wanna CTB?

Reactions: Insulinsuicide
I

Insulinsuicide

Jun 12, 2023
Having a change in atmosphere can have a profound impact. So what r U gonna do man? Do you have a place in Dubai that U stay at? Is it depression that makes U wanna CTB?
It's not depression, I just feel impatient and I lost my hope. I stay in a shared apartment.
If you don't mind we can chat together when you feel free

Last edited:
Reactions: Andro_USYD
Andro_USYD

Andro_USYD

Artificially happy on medicine
Jul 1, 2023
Ah I see, I'd be happy to talk to U whenever Ur ready.

H

hdahsa

Jul 25, 2021
Besides the obvious choice of drugs to calm yourself before the attempt, I support the idea of having a 'dry run' to ctb. Do everything the same way you would as if you are going to ctb except the step where you take the N/SN/pull the trigger etc. But you have to plan for it because you need to be alone to do it.

This will calm your nerves somewhat when you are repeat the actions while actually going through. A practice attempt of sorts.

C

Cheffo

Sep 23, 2023
With any suicide method you will panic a lot before you do it and your heart will beat a lot, how can you relax before doing it? Is taking beta blockers will kill your ability to react stressfully?
One thing is to avoid the fear of fear. It's normal to be afraid, but then the spiral starts. If you can just say "hey, I am afraid, I acknowledge that, it's normal". The fear of the fear itself is what compounds it, turns to panic. It might not be possible for most people to get rid of all fear, but we can have some fear and accept it. Substances could help too I would think. I am very high strung and anxious, but as I go on, exhaustion might just help me. I don;t know if I have the energy to panic anymore.