• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DominionMinion

Nov 11, 2021
How many disposable bbqs should I buy?

Does any charcoal not produce much carbon monoxide?
Do tents come with safety features, breathable fabric whatever that makes them pointless for this method?

so fed up of sly safety features in everything

link me stuff on amazon to buy to kill myself via the charcoal method

landslide2

landslide2

Student
May 6, 2024
From what I gather, standard charcoal would work and a tent can be sealed with some duct tape. The smaller the space, the less chance of leakage or inadequate CO. There are posts that are more informative like this one.

D

DominionMinion

Nov 11, 2021
im very concenered do gooder bastards have started making tents that allow CO to leave through the fabric of the tent, or some other do gooder trick, even wiith zip duct taped
or do gooder scum have made charcoal not relaese much CO or some other bullshit

Reactions: Not A Fan
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Here's a guide:

im very concenered do gooder bastards have started making tents that allow CO to leave through the fabric of the tent
You could always use a plastic cover over the tent, like a tarp.

CO production cannot be prevented when it's an incomplete combustion.

Last edited:
D

DominionMinion

Nov 11, 2021
is there a certain type of tent I should buy? waterproof rating or something
Here's a guide:

You could always use a plastic cover over the tent, like a tarp.

CO production cannot be prevented when it's an incomplete combustion.
A tarp would be utterly useless in keeping gas in, this is the dumbest forum I've ever been on
From what I gather, standard charcoal would work and a tent can be sealed with some duct tape. The smaller the space, the less chance of leakage or inadequate CO. There are posts that are more informative like this one.
Verbose and unhelpful. I'm on amazon lookng at resturant grade charcoal? Is that good or bad for CO production?

Not A Fan

Not A Fan

don't avoid the void
Jun 22, 2024
im very concenered do gooder bastards have started making tents that allow CO to leave through the fabric of the tent, or some other do gooder trick, even wiith zip duct taped
Wtf like when they started adding 20% oxygen in the helium tanks, like basically telling people to go jump off a fucking building. It wouldn't be the first time such tactics have been employed...