Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
In case anybody has good advice...

My face is horribly deformed because of years of fasting bulimia (binging then fasting to compensate which means my body has to process a toxic amount of calories before fasting eliminates it, it swells, overheats, gets dehydrated and my organs are starting to malfunction and hurt constantly) and extreme levels of stress, I have a ton of water retention, premature oxidation and lines that don't belong in a young person's face because of the expression induced by the horrible pain I'm through after binges and because of a hopeless situation.

Do you guys know of the fastest solution to bring down the inflammation so my face and body can regenerate / rejuvenate ? I can't fast for very long unfortunately (1-2 days at a time) so anything except for that I guess.

No doctor has been able to help me for now and I'm stuck inside currently so please don't tell me to just see one. I wish they were any help. I'll look again when I can but in the meantime I need help.

Thanks.

T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
When someone has aclimatized to extremes, moderation can seem difficult to achieve. If you can sustain a moderate diet with all nutritional elements (i.e. starches, fats, fruits and vegetables as well as meat and fish), your body might adjust to being able to take in nutriants and make repairs. You might also consider a daily vitamin with as many trace minerals as you can find. If you have dental damage from stomach acids, you may have to have extra fluoride treatments to avoid cavities.

• Informative
Reactions: consider and アホペンギン
Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
When someone has aclimatized to extremes, moderation can seem difficult to achieve. If you can sustain a moderate diet with all nutritional elements (i.e. starches, fats, fruits and vegetables as well as meat and fish), your body might adjust to being able to take in nutriants and make repairs. You might also consider a daily vitamin with as many trace minerals as you can find. If you have dental damage from stomach acids, you may have to have extra fluoride treatments to avoid cavities.
The problem is more that the eating disorder is my body / brain's reaction to my vital needs (especially for love) not being met, so it's really difficult to avoid it unless I'm not alone... I can fast all day just fine when I'm outside or just drink a smoothie but in the evening when I eat my one meal of the day (my digestive system is too damaged to be able to eat during the day) all of the lovelessness and rejection / abandonment trauma comes back when I'm alone in my shitty apartment and I overeat even healthy nutritious foods...

I hear you though. I just don't know how to achieve that without connection yet.

I take some vitamin gummies for hair damage but since they don't do much I might try switching to multivitamins, idk. I take them as gummies because I don't like capsules but I don't know if that's a very reliable source in the end.