• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
What I particularly love is traveling alone. I don't have to do what the other person wants and it's only my decision on what to do and where to go. I've rented boats by myself, gone to places most people won't ever see, followed old hand drawn maps of roads no longer in use. I love adventure and it's best done alone.

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
What I particularly love is traveling alone. I don't have to do what the other person wants and it's only my decision on what to do and where to go. I've rented boats by myself, gone to places most people won't ever see, followed old hand drawn maps of roads no longer in use. I love adventure and it's best done alone.
I've done some of this but not nearly enough and not in the places I'd most like to go. Unfortunately most of the environments I find interesting are unfit for lone exploration when you have no survival skills.

P

Peel_the_Banana

Good Bye
Aug 2, 2021
I've done some of this but not nearly enough and not in the places I'd most like to go. Unfortunately most of the environments I find interesting are unfit for lone exploration when you have no survival skills.

Sadly the blog you linked to was deleted. Is there a book or another reference to the blog you posted?

C

cooldude420

Student
Aug 8, 2021
sank u. me afriad but tink i be alone till me gone

Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
A good resource. Maybe if Steam fails to entertain me I will have more ways to cope with loneliness.

Reactions: LonelyBrazilian
LonelyBrazilian

LonelyBrazilian

Just a boring guy.
Oct 21, 2021
I was going to make a thread about this book right now, but I searched and found this thread.
I'm on page 27 and I'm enjoying it so much, this book really tells hard truths about what people like us can go through in our daily.
I've already downloaded the other two PDFs and plan to read them later.