Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Do you think it will be painful to take your last breath?

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Not if I'm unconscious.

Reactions: Blue Elephant and Aim
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
Really depends on how one dies.

Reactions: Blue Elephant, Foreverix, AllCatsAreGrey and 3 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
It depends on the method, if you're unconscious through it then it'll be fine but if you're conscious it'd be very painful.

• Aww..
Reactions: Blue Elephant
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
It depends on the method, if you're unconscious through it then it'll be fine but if you're conscious it'd be very painful.
right! how is it with sn then, will the benzo or sn make you unconscious? Excuse me, i am a bit scared. so its just good to have as much details as possible. :)

Reactions: AllCatsAreGrey
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
right! how is it with sn then, will the benzo or sn make you unconscious? Excuse me, i am a bit scared. so its just good to have as much details as possible. :)
I don't remember much from the day I attempted with SN, all I really remember is the vomiting so I can't answer this question, sorry :(

But, most people report being relatively calm or in minimal pain and some panicking. In rare cases some people panic so much that they want to live but its too late for that, what happened to someone. This happens because of the anxiety, causing pain but the calmness can be induced from benzos.

• Love
Reactions: Aim
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Thank you very much for your answer. <3 Sad to hear that it didnt go as planned for you the last time. How is your feelings about attempting again? are you ok with it?