• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

V

VoidedExistence

Dec 6, 2023
Maybe I won't be able endure the pain of partial hanging myself long enough. Maybe I won't cut the right artery in the wrist. I am able to feel the right artery in the neck, the carotid artery, more easily than the right artery in the wrist, the radial artery. Is it a very bad idea to go out this way?

Reactions: Flailure 513282
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Well, if you can cut through your neck like a butcher slaughters animals by cutting their throats with a very sharp knife then it's pretty quick death.

Honestly, I don't think that you can do this to yourself. I don't recommend trying it. There r way better methods.

Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
Youve got a lot of tendons in that area and if you arent careful youll just sever one of those and be in agonizing pain. If you do hit the carotid though, youll pass out in like 10 seconds and die within a minute. But itll be very gory for anyone walking into that sight just be warned

Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Definitely not a great idea, considering how deep the carotid artery it is, I was under the impression that it was just one sharp and deep swipe with a sharp knife or sword but chances of getting the carotid artery after just one attempt isn't likely, as @Ww42 , there's a lot tendons in that area that you could easily target instead of the artery plus the angle needed to get it right is really. difficult.

Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu
B

bwerner

Nov 23, 2023
You will most likely survive. The hospital will put you under 24/7 "at risk patient" watch while they patch you up. No utensils when eating. Then you are shipped off to a psyche ward for observation and treatment.

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
Shitty method to use. It's not effective at all because your arteries are hidden so deep in your flesh so cutting them is almost impossible.