• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Morgengrauen

Morgengrauen

Sunshine Ward
Sep 10, 2023
Obviously not asking for sources here *wink*

I have promised a friend of mine to try get help on monday by trying to admit myself to a ward, so depending on if they take me and how it goes i'm most likely not going to follow through current plans. And to also give it all a bit more time instead of rushing into ctb, to at least try to wait until december and see how things are going and if it still is shit "you can go out in a bang"

which made me reconsider the method and thinking about using the time to try figuring out faster and less painful ways to go out. I've been thinking about this method for the longest so it's time to actually figure out if it's even possible.

How realistically do you think is it for me to find access to a weapon within 3 months? I know people who got access to unregistered firearms in czech republic (for non suicidal reasons) but maybe looking through options on dark net is a saver bet then just showing up to random fidschi markets asking around like a complete dunce.