• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

RaptorHavx

RaptorHavx

Drowning in loneliness...
Aug 15, 2018
Yeah it would probably take a week for them to find me would be pretty disgusting
Still better than risking "fast type death" which is a hell if fails, like jumping off building, lying on train tracks, stabbing, shooting head, or going through worst diarrhoea ever by stuffing oneself with unknown pills.

Reactions: Tiburcio and shadow11
RaptorHavx

RaptorHavx

Drowning in loneliness...
Aug 15, 2018
Does anyone have neck fat that might get in the way? I have some so I need to know if it will still work
No clue mate, my neck is fatless, I can feel every thing under skin with a finger.

S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Still better than risking "fast type death" which is a hell if fails, like jumping off building, lying on train tracks, stabbing, shooting head, or going through worst diarrhoea ever by stuffing oneself with unknown pills.
This is true and it's my only option really
I'm sure when I stop answering phone someone will be here. I dont want to be a big splattered mess somewhere

Reactions: lv-gras and RaptorHavx
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Jumping off a building won't fail as long as your high enough and don't hit anything on the way down

Reactions: lv-gras, RaptorHavx and Tiburcio
B

boozlepuzzle

Aug 14, 2018
I guess I'll hang the rope as if i were to do full suspension, and I'll go slowly bending and letting me go putting pressure on the arteries (with foot on something) mixing with the suffocation method putting a bag on my head so i run out of oxygen and I hope I faint that way and I die unconscious, if I can't I'll just let myself go and do full hanging, failure is not an option at all (considering just before I'll be sending people messages and sending an online police report with my location so they find my body and tell my family asap), well, I guess no one would wanna fail, imagine waking up in a hospital having to deal with the saddened people and they tell you you've got brain damage, that would be the ultimate defeat.
So, if the easier way doesn't work, I'll be "kicking the chair" (which wll probably be a wood log), I guess I won't be that much conscious cause I'll be way drunk and I'll take a considerate amount of xanax, what do you say? and when it comes to full hanging, putting aside the case of someone cutting the rope in time, what is the fail rate? You definitely die right?

Reactions: lv-gras
L

Living_Ghost

Student
Aug 13, 2018
I guess I'll hang the rope as if i were to do full suspension, and I'll go slowly bending and letting me go putting pressure on the arteries (with foot on something) mixing with the suffocation method putting a bag on my head so i run out of oxygen and I hope I faint that way and I die unconscious, if I can't I'll just let myself go and do full hanging, failure is not an option at all (considering just before I'll be sending people messages and sending an online police report with my location so they find my body and tell my family asap), well, I guess no one would wanna fail, imagine waking up in a hospital having to deal with the saddened people and they tell you you've got brain damage, that would be the ultimate defeat.
So, if the easier way doesn't work, I'll be "kicking the chair" (which wll probably be a wood log), I guess I won't be that much conscious cause I'll be way drunk and I'll take a considerate amount of xanax, what do you say? and when it comes to full hanging, putting aside the case of someone cutting the rope in time, what is the fail rate? You definitely die right?[/Q

Yeah you will die if you do the noose right I guess. I wouldn't want anyone arriving there within in an hour though just in case.

Reactions: lv-gras, boozlepuzzle and Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
End_it_all

End_it_all

Jun 29, 2019
Ok, so I'm not sure if my experience counts as full suspension. Maybe someone can let me know. The first time I tried to hang myself I was about 15. I didn't have much experience obviously and had little idea of what I was doing. Anyway, one night I stood on my chair in my bedroom (it was one of those swivel, tub chairs), tied an extension cord to my ceiling light (bad idea) and the other end around my neck. I wasn't ready to step of the chair at this point but I accidentally slipped and hanged myself. My toes were scraping the floor so I don't know if it counts as full suspension. I remember frantically thrashing around and trying to get my feet back onto the chair for about ten seconds it must've been and then I gave up and went limp. I remember still being semi conscious, i was hanging but went limp, my eyes closed and i just felt really peaceful and relaxed . Next thing I knew, I was lying on the floor in the dark. The light had ripped from the ceiling unable to hold my weight. I woke up really confused and my ears were ringing. My first thought was "Am I dead?" and then I remembered what had happened. Weird thing is, I can remember the fall. My eyes were closed and I was kind of semi conscious but I remember falling and hearing the crash. Anyway, I don't remember any pain at all. Just panic and then the really peaceful feeling afterwards. After this, I decided that if I were to go, it'd be by hanging because I now knew it wasn't so bad. Maybe there was pain but my brain's blocked it out? Is this possible?

Reactions: LifeIsACurse, H2H2 and Lady black
W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
Ok, so I'm not sure if my experience counts as full suspension. Maybe someone can let me know. The first time I tried to hang myself I was about 15. I didn't have much experience obviously and had little idea of what I was doing. Anyway, one night I stood on my chair in my bedroom (it was one of those swivel, tub chairs), tied an extension cord to my ceiling light (bad idea) and the other end around my neck. I wasn't ready to step of the chair at this point but I accidentally slipped and hanged myself. My toes were scraping the floor so I don't know if it counts as full suspension. I remember frantically thrashing around and trying to get my feet back onto the chair for about ten seconds it must've been and then I gave up and went limp. I remember still being semi conscious, i was hanging but went limp, my eyes closed and i just felt really peaceful and relaxed . Next thing I knew, I was lying on the floor in the dark. The light had ripped from the ceiling unable to hold my weight. I woke up really confused and my ears were ringing. My first thought was "Am I dead?" and then I remembered what had happened. Weird thing is, I can remember the fall. My eyes were closed and I was kind of semi conscious but I remember falling and hearing the crash. Anyway, I don't remember any pain at all. Just panic and then the really peaceful feeling afterwards. After this, I decided that if I were to go, it'd be by hanging because I now knew it wasn't so bad. Maybe there was pain but my brain's blocked it out? Is this possible?

So even when you were hanging you didn't experience pain?

Also has anyone taken xanax with hanging.?

End_it_all

End_it_all

Jun 29, 2019
So even when you were hanging you didn't experience pain?

Also has anyone taken xanax with hanging.?
No, honestly. It was somehow the most peaceful I've ever felt when I gave up, went limp and was just hanging there. I can't explain it. I'm not sure why I was still semi conscious. Maybe I didn't do something right. I never took anything before it and have never took xanax. I was a heroin addict though and have overdosed more than a few times. It's really just like going to sleep but my tolerance ended up that high it became really difficult for me to go this way.