• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

phoenixx

phoenixx

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
24.. didn't think I'd make it past 16 but here I am.

Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
I'm 45... but... looking like 35... feeling like 25... and often behaving like 15.

I never thought I would live over 40, so now each day I feel as if I wasn't supposed to be here at all.
I feel sad to see so many teens or people in their early 20's... contemplating suicide.
I used t be suicidal as well in my 20's, but then turned it all upside down and lived the best time of my life during my 30's, had a great job, money, girls, everything that a man could wish for.
And then, a demise... a perfect example of self-destruction.

I am currently searching for a way to get hold of SN, and unless a million dollars fall from the sky and hit me in the head, this year I will finally find out what happens after death - the question that haunted me every single day of this lifetime/incarnation.
I just hope to find some peace, be it in eternal nothingness or in this "prison" of a neverending cycle of life.