• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

how old are you?

• 18-21

Votes: 60 28.3%
  • 22-25

Votes: 35 16.5%
  • 26-30

Votes: 49 23.1%
  • 31-35

Votes: 17 8.0%
  • 36-45

Votes: 31 14.6%
  • 45-55

Votes: 12 5.7%
  • 56-65

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • 66-75

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • 76+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
39 but hopefully won't make it to 40 this year

R

RW__Asher23

Student
Dec 11, 2022
I am older than I think anyone here in this post. I tell you there are perfectly good reasons why a teenager would feel life is over and want to ctb. What those are would probably not be discussed with anyone who really cares or UNDERSTANDS!! Like the people they would find here. I am one of them. I have a date ctb there is really nothing I see in my future that can change that but if before I go I get to chat or post something in this forum that maybe helps one of the Youngens as you say then I am happy. They belong here if suicide is a real and intended reason they are here. Same as you or anyone else here . Umm well with the exception of those lurkers who are here to get info and go running off their mouths to media wiki and others, those ppl can please leave. But Sorry sometimes ppl just think oh poor little guy / girl they just need some counseling and they will be fine because they are YOUNG! Well sometimes they need people real people who do care not because they are paid to care and who really do know how they feel no matter the age. Yeah I am concerned about 16 year old coming in here and maybe not listening and go ctb thinking someone here told them, yeah go do it. Wrong! I have so far not met anyone who has told another one here GO FUCKING DIE. CTB NOW . Ok I stopping here start get upset. Anyway this was good post but please do not assume young people don't have reason to want to ctb. Only they know why and how much it hurts and they should be able to talk to any one of us without judgement. Thanks. Peace.

AloeGarten

AloeGarten

Cursed
May 14, 2021
20. the age range on this site is very diverse, i like that about ss

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere