• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

How often do you shower?

• Once a day

Votes: 43 44.8%
  • every other day

Votes: 31 32.3%
  • Once a week

Votes: 15 15.6%
  • Once a month

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Every few months

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Once a year

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
hopeurhappylb

hopeurhappylb

just a bit silly
Feb 4, 2024
I'm not in school or work right now so one or two times a week… when I actually have a daily place to be though then every day or every other day or else my hair looks ugly as hell

Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

An end with suffering > Suffering without an end
Aug 29, 2022
Gotten much worse over the past year. I do jump in the shower and wash important parts daily but I'm in and out within a minute. A full shower, no energy or mental focus for it anymore. Unless I do yard work or something that gets me really sweaty and dirty I have been going 1 to 2 months without a full shower. I also wear the same exact clothes for weeks straight, just changing my underwear and socks daily after my quick, "bird baths."

Any task that requires taking care of myself is the equivalent of asking me to climb Mount Everest.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

We have such sights to show you 👁️
Apr 17, 2023
Sometimes I go to the gym you see
Why would anyone do that? 🤔 Just use resistance bands at home.
Gotten much worse over the past year. I do jump in the shower and wash important parts daily but I'm in and out within a minute. A full shower, no energy or mental focus for it anymore. Unless I do yard work or something that gets me really sweaty and dirty I have been going 1 to 2 months without a full shower. I also wear the same exact clothes for weeks straight, just changing my underwear and socks daily after my quick, "bird baths."

Any task that requires taking care of myself is the equivalent of asking me to climb Mount Everest.
Sometimes I go out grocery shopping dressed decently but smell like death. It's very confusing to the women I encounter who are simultaneously interested and not interested lol
Lmao yeah I pretty often just throw on deodorant and a hat to hide the messy hair.
I convince myself that deodorant is enough 🤭

Last edited:
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Twice a day usually. In the morning and evening to help get a good sleep.

I can't stand the smell of BO and I like things to be clean and tidy in general.

H

hadenough58

Mar 7, 2024
Generally every day or maybe twice if I am going out somewhere in the evening such as the theatre or a meal but I have been known to vegetate at home for a couple of days or more and do little other than sleep when things are not going well for me.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
Usually every 2 days if i exercise.
I don't think it is that healthy to shower every day.
That is the bad thing of jobs with a lot of social interactions.
Other people's dumb normie opinions don't mean anything. Let them smell the Hell they have created *lifts arms* by supporting ideas that cause harm to society's weakest links. Not supporting euthanasia for the mentally ill like other civilized nations means getting to encounter people who smell, are disheveled, and can barely function.
Twice a day usually. In the morning and evening to help get a good sleep.

I can't stand the smell of BO and I like things to be clean and tidy in general.
How will you handle the BO that comes after death?

Last edited:
Reactions: FitsTime
onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
It's weird. Right now I'd say I take a shower every other day, a few years ago just prior to becoming depressed and suicidal I took multiple showers every day because I felt disgusted in my own body and wanted to purge myself of whatever it was, perhaps it was like an early warning sign of what was to come. I still feel disgusted in my own body and existence, but now I understand it's too late to change things. I mostly just take showers to recollect my thoughts now.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
F

ForsakenDial

Student
Aug 20, 2021
I used to shower twice a day. But I've come to accept no matter how much I take care of myself everyone hates and attacks me anyway. I don't have the energy or will to get out of bed, and spend my day either cutting, crying, listening to music, daydreaming, or playing video games. I rarely shower, do my hair, or brush my teeth. It doesn't matter, nothing will get better no matter what I do.

Reactions: Ambivalent1
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I saw the gym get mentioned and it makes me think how it can be easy to shower several times in one visit if you're in and out pool or sauna etc, I probably shower every 4 days. Truth is I've not been very hygienic I should have aborted my life.

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
Every 2-4 days since I don't see a reason to shower every day, especially since soaps ruin your hair and skin due to their ph and they cause me acne breakouts when I shower every day.

kilowatt

kilowatt

A gun is the greatest negociator
Sep 9, 2023
I care about my hygiene a lot but I struggle to wash my entire body daily. I'd usually just wash my armpits and face if I'm feeling tired and leave the full body shower for the next day.

borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Constantly Sleepy Catgirl
Dec 28, 2022
Gender dysphoria and sensory sensitivity make showering a nightmare. Whenever I actually shower, I feel like ripping my skin off because I'm that uncomfortable. I also never wash my face because I can't handle having water touch my face.

• Love
Reactions: 4am
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
I used to shower twice a day. But I've come to accept no matter how much I take care of myself everyone hates and attacks me anyway. I don't have the energy or will to get out of bed, and spend my day either cutting, crying, listening to music, daydreaming, or playing video games. I rarely shower, do my hair, or brush my teeth. It doesn't matter, nothing will get better no matter what I do.
Nothing will get better ultimately or not at all?

For me, staying on top of hygiene does make me feel better and more normal but I still feel bad in a way due to the contrast of looking well-put together while feeling like shit. Also the effort to appear normal is so stressful.