• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FairyHeart

FairyHeart

May 7, 2022
I would like to lose consciousness fast after taking SN, and not taking antacids makes you faint faster. The new PPEH says they're not necessary, but I don't really understand the reason why. How necessary are antacids and should I take any extra steps if I decide to not take one?

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Antacids reduce the acid in your stomache. If you have to vomit, vomiting might be a bit less painfull and unpleasant, when there is less acid.

"I would like to lose consciousness fast" That´s why it might be a good idea to use Diazepam as well.

Reactions: Deleted member 31858
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Using an antacid will neutralize or less than the amount of acid in your stomach. The less acid the less nitrite is converted into nitrate/salt/Nitric Oxide... the MORE nitric oxide the quicker you should pass out because it is a vasodilator..

Reactions: Deleted member 31858 and Idontmatter
Atlantian

Atlantian

May 25, 2022
Using an antacid will neutralize or less than the amount of acid in your stomach. The less acid the less nitrite is converted into nitrate/salt/Nitric Oxide... the MORE nitric oxide the quicker you should pass out because it is a vasodilator..
In normal words= not using an antacid means you pass out more quickly

Reactions: Deleted member 31858 and Idontmatter