Tiktok

Tiktok

Feb 21, 2020
I sometimes cry. Maybe like once a week when I'm free to cry. Most of the time I work and sleep but when I have a break i get to think about my depressing life and of course I cry because of it. So many bad things in my life anyone would cry. So I cry to myself alone and my stupid mom is always angry at me for crying. She doesn't like "weak" people who cry. She tells me that "life is all about survival and those who cry are weak so stop crying and accept your reality". I never come to her to cry and complain about my life, I never ask her for a comment or attention. I cry to myself. But I can't do that without her being annoying.
Crying is a form of coping. I let out my feelings by crying, it eventually makes me feel better and her dumbass always disturbs it. That's another thing to cry about.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: KleinerWolf, Green Destiny, BabyYoda and 7 others
F

Fizzel87

Mar 1, 2020
Not being able to let yourself cry is a weakness. A huge one.

She's trying to compensate for something.

Reactions: KleinerWolf
Negrathecat

Negrathecat

Apr 28, 2020
My mother is kinda the same way. She's always telling me that taking medication will make this go away. She says being sad is a waste of time as if I'm choosing to be sad, I can't help it. I don't wanna be like this I just am. This is why I keep my depression away from her.