• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

deaddovedonoteat

deaddovedonoteat

Nov 4, 2023
Hi; Ive been taking clonazepam for a while now. I started with 0,5 and then 1mg which quickly turned to 4mg because low dosages don't work for me.

Ive been having severe crisis lately and this is the only medication that helps me.

I searched on the internet but there's so much diffused information about it, about how much you can or cannot take it.

Im well aware that is almost impossible to have a clonazepam overdose, but I wanted to know what is the limit.

My highest dosage per day taken was 6mg (which in the leaflet says is the max for my type of situation) but I know people with bpd can get to 8mg.

So my curiosity is how much I can take safely to really be high and relaxed like a cloud.

And how much would be too much and worrying and possibly cause CTB?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
As you already said, it's almost impossible to OD on clonazepam and the diffused information is also a hint that it is probably highly dependent on the individual how much is not too much to be totally knocked out, if I can say it this way. Obviously you already have a tolerance built up, that also has to be taken into account.

What do you expect exactly? A knock out with a "max dose"? Why not increase the amount slowly? Why not talk with your doc when you think you need more of it to feel better?

This is not a medical advice.

Upvote 0
deaddovedonoteat

deaddovedonoteat

Nov 4, 2023
As you already said, it's almost impossible to OD on clonazepam and the diffused information is also a hint that it is probably highly dependent on the individual how much is not too much to be totally knocked out, if I can say it this way. Obviously you already have a tolerance built up, that also has to be taken into account.

What do you expect exactly? A knock out with a "max dose"? Why not increase the amount slowly? Why not talk with your doc when you think you need more of it to feel better?

This is not a medical advice.
You are absolutely right. I am just "afraid" of getting more of it, I wanted to understand the consequences.
+ My doctor prescribed me 0,5mg only in case of panic attacks. And thats not how its going. I take 4mg everynight.

Answering your question, I wanted to know how much is enough to make me high and feel good, and how much is enough to CTB, or if is really impossible!

I want to feel numb and quiet, but without any risk of consequences, and also want to know what is the limit for that.

I appreciate the answer!

Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Answering your question, I wanted to know how much is enough to make me high and feel good, and how much is enough to CTB, or if is really impossible!
2000 mg·kg (LD50, Maus, oral) (Source: Wikipedia) OD is almost impossible.

Last edited:
Reactions: deaddovedonoteat
Upvote 0