• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I am wondering if my roommate is asleep how much noise will my body make in suspension hanging? Will I wake her up ya think? Should I wait until she is not here?

Reactions: RealMe, Tiburcio and lv-gras
D

Deleted member 847

I hanged myself for 3 minutes when my parents were sleeping and they didn't hear me

Reactions: lv-gras, PatKat and Tiburcio
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I hanged myself for 3 minutes when my parents were sleeping and they didn't hear me
She will be about 25 feet away. Is there anything I can do to muffle the noises I make?

Reactions: RealMe and Tiburcio
D

Deleted member 847

How did you live after 3 minutes and was it full suspension
Basically I tied the rope to my bed's end and my body mass broke the wood

• Aww..
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, lv-gras and PatKat
D

Deleted member 847

Were you trying to end it and it just didnt hold you or just testing stuff out?
I was testing the noose and after 7-8 seconds I remember waking up on the ground and unable to move my body for 10 seconds. I was scared as shit.

• Love
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, lv-gras and PatKat
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I was testing the noose and after 7-8 seconds I remember waking up on the ground and unable to move my body for 10 seconds. I was scared as shit.
That's why I'm doing full suspension so I wont wake up

Reactions: RealMe and lv-gras
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Any lasting negative effects to this day?

D

Deleted member 847

Any lasting negative effects to this day?
They say your brain cells die by millions at the 4 minute mark, but I didn't notice anything wrong in my memory or awareness.

Reactions: RealMe, lv-gras and PatKat
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
They say your brain cells die by millions at the 4 minute mark, but I didn't notice anything wrong in my memory or awareness.
I just need to make sure this time... Anything else I can do to increase my chances other than the stuff you sent me via message would be awesome! Everyone else can chime in as well to help me make this go smoothly...

D

Deleted member 847

Was it painful during the hanging
No. It's funny because I didn't even realize I hanged myself when I woke up. I was like: wtf?

• Yay!
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, RealMe, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 2 others
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
No. It's funny because I didn't even realize I hanged myself when I woke up. I was like: wtf?

Did you lose consciousness in about 7-8 seconds? What was it like while you were conscious? Was it painful? Peaceful? Where did you put the noose? Front, back, side? High, low, in the middle? I want to do full suspension hanging and am wondering what to expect?

Reactions: RealMe, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and shadow11
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
So everything shuts down really fast that's good to know how far was your drop

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Did you lose consciousness in about 7-8 seconds? What was it like while you were conscious? Was it painful? Peaceful? Where did you put the noose? Front, back, side? High, low, in the middle? I want to do full suspension hanging and am wondering what to expect?
I'd like to know what to expect too

Reactions: PatKat and Comatose11
D

Deleted member 847

When you're conscious you'll see a tv static and feel dizzy for 7-8 seconds and then your awareness will shut down. I put the noose like this guy here:
Man-hangs-himself-to-death-in-lungi.jpg

Reactions: Comatose11
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
so at the 12'oclock position. Did you lean to the side, sit down, push forward, or kneel?

Reactions: lv-gras
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
When you're conscious you'll see a tv static and feel dizzy for 7-8 seconds and then your awareness will shut down. I put the noose like this guy here:
Man-hangs-himself-to-death-in-lungi.jpg

Thank you! So no pain at all, right?

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
No pain just dissipation/dizzy feeling

Great thank you! I'm glad it isn't what people claim it is - several minutes or absolutely agony and suffocation where each second feels like an eternity.

Reactions: RealMe and Deleted member 847
D

Deleted member 847

Great thank you! I'm glad it isn't what people claim it is - several minutes or absolutely agony and suffocation where each second feels like an eternity.
that's bullshit they say to stop you from doing it, this isn't asphyxia

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, RealMe, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 3 others
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
that's bullshit they say to stop you from doing it, this isn't asphyxia
Yea I agree you will be out before you feel anything. When i was testing I felt no pain or discomfort. I padded my neck with a washcloth in the back and I cut a tshirt and taped it onto the rope where it will be around my neck. I think the washcloth lets the rope put more pressure on the side.

Reactions: RealMe, Comatose11 and Deleted member 847