• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

shweepwomp

shweepwomp

a firearm to my mouth would b cute >///<
Apr 19, 2024
are we talking injected or inhalation?

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Helium itself is not lethal. It's the fact that if you fill your lungs with it, you can't get oxygen and you suffocate. So, you need enough helium to keep your lungs filled for the amount of time it takes your body to die.

LevUwU

LevUwU

I hate my life and the government
Mar 16, 2024
are we talking injected or inhalation?
inhaled sorry
Helium itself is not lethal. It's the fact that if you fill your lungs with it, you can't get oxygen and you suffocate. So, you need enough helium to keep your lungs filled for the amount of time it takes your body to die.
I assume the helium also helps act as a numbing / knocking out agent to block out the pain of suffering, then?1

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024

LevUwU

LevUwU

Mar 16, 2024
I wish i had that money, thanks you htouhg

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Remember that there is no easy or "1 buttom magic pressing CTB method" , so some research and study are necessary. I put a link with a helpfull instruction regarding this method
Helium seems outdated, look for nitrogen.

LevUwU

LevUwU

Mar 16, 2024
Remember that there is no easy or "1 buttom magic pressing CTB method" , so some research and study are necessary. I put a link with a helpfull instruction regarding this method
Helium seems outdated, look for nitrogen.
what cruelty that there isnt no one easy way to CTb, it would be so much nicer of an existance if that waere a thing and normalized

shweepwomp

shweepwomp

a firearm to my mouth would b cute >///<
Apr 19, 2024
inhaled sorry

I assume the helium also helps act as a numbing / knocking out agent to block out the pain of suffering, then?1
You should search images up for it wikipedia has some

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
what cruelty that there isnt no one easy way to CTb, it would be so much nicer of an existance if that waere a thing and normalized
Yes man, unless you inherit a billion dollar, nothing else is easy in this fucked up world.
Living is hard, dying intentionally is hard as well.
Either way, planning is necessary otherwise you could be stuck in this purgatory (not living, not able to CTB). Good luck!

Reactions: Eudaimonic and 4am
LevUwU

LevUwU

Mar 16, 2024
Yes man, unless you inherit a billion dollar, nothing else is easy in this fucked up world.
Living is hard, dying intentionally is hard as well.
Either way, planning is necessary otherwise you could be stuck in this purgatory (not living, not able to CTB). Good luck!
if only a biollion dollars would fix my issues

if only a trillion would. thank you though

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Helium does not help numb/knock out. It is not a medication.

The inert gas method, if set up correctly, can help prevent panic by allowing you to breathe out CO2, which is what your body measures to know when to breath. This is why the inert gas is preferred over say drowning or choking by closing the windpipe. But helium is not some magic drug.

Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Experienced
Feb 3, 2024
To answer your original question, your need inert gas for at least 15-20 min to ctb, around 400 liter of at least 98% pure inert gas.