LuzurPhagget

LuzurPhagget

Experienced
Sep 15, 2019
Normal, healthy, functioning people. On a scale of 1 -10, I think I might be approaching a 5.

They're just really starting to piss me off. These fuckers truly take for granted "ordinary" abilities that many of us struggle with on a constant basis. Speech, motor function, basic arithmetic, reasoning, even reading! God, I'm having problems with all of these! What the fuck is wrong with my mind!?!

It's so hard to keep up with them. And some of them can be so insensitive and just lack understanding; understanding how fucking good they have it. And it's even worse when some of them rub it in, like "Why are you doing THAT?!? Why aren't you doing it like THIS?" I dunno, cuz I'm a demented, suicidal fucktard and can't think properly. Congratulations, you're better than me! Have a fucking cookie!" Pricks.

God, these bastards are practically invincible! They can stay up all night, deprive themselves of as much sleep, do any fucking drugs they want, get themselves in any wacky, orgasmic shenanigans and...just drink a redbull the nèxt day and they're honky dory! Motherfuckers. They just "recover." I, on the other hand, go through a mildly, confidence-shaking event and find myself slowly spiraling into a motherfucking depression with no way to circumvent it. No fucking meditation, no "chakra balancing," no healing frequency, no exercise, no hypnosis, no talk therapy, no alternative medicine, no medication that used to work in the past and no new medication were able prevent me spiralling into this shit I'm in now. Fuck! I was even able to witness my gradual months-long decline and there was no way to prevent it. I hate this fucking life.

These bastards truly don't know how good they have it. How blessed they are. And I...don't even know if I should be mad at them. Do I want the whole world to slow down for my slow ass? That would be selfish, wouldn't it? I couldn't ask that of everyone. To compromise so so much. Whatever, this is "their" world as I no longer wish to be part of it (or at least pretend that I could). I suppose I am the "weakest link" and just need to GTFO. Don't wanna be here anyway.

Can't wait till I'm outta this bitch! :happy:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Pisceslilith, snxw, TheGoodGuy and 25 others
BobbyPellitt

BobbyPellitt

Leap of Faith
Sep 4, 2019
I feel ya. It's a mix of hatred and jealousy

Reactions: snxw, Isittimetogonola, LegaliseIt! and 8 others
alexithymia

alexithymia

Student
Sep 18, 2019
Your post made me laugh along at parts of it. I understand how you feel.

I don't know how much I hate them. I mostly just feel deeply, deeply, deeply envious of them. I wish I could be normal more than anything in the world. I don't hate life. I hate myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meena, Isittimetogonola, Kassender and 7 others
wiIIow

wiIIow

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2018
heh, yeah I used to feel the same hatred. now I just don't care I guess. i don't have the energy to hate them. they're just playing a part in a play that they don't know they're a part of, while some of us were thrown onto the stage without a script. some of us had our legs broken and then are supposed to play a scene where we are running.

it's frustrating, I know this. sometimes it's upsetting that they're living in a world that we will never be a part of. it's terrible to flail around trying to play along, and it all feels so wrong and strange and unnatural.

there are some things that those people are not capable of understanding. there are some of us that have to try existing in a world built for them, and not for us. the fish live on comfortably underwater, and wonder why the mice are drowning.

it's shit, but it is what it is I guess. I don't want to be a part of it either.

• Love
Reactions: Starcitty, Skathon, Isittimetogonola and 15 others
alexithymia

alexithymia

Student
Sep 18, 2019
heh, yeah I used to feel the same hatred. now I just don't care I guess. i don't have the energy to hate them. they're just playing a part in a play that they don't know they're a part of, while some of us were thrown onto the stage without a script. some of us had our legs broken and then are supposed to play a scene where we are running.

it's frustrating, I know this. sometimes it's upsetting that they're living in a world that we will never be a part of. it's terrible to flail around trying to play along, and it all feels so wrong and strange and unnatural.

there are some things that those people are not capable of understanding. there are some of us that have to try existing in a world built for them, and not for us. the fish live on comfortably underwater, and wonder why the mice are drowning.

it's shit, but it is what it is I guess. I don't want to be a part of it either.

This is beautiful

Reactions: Sensei, TheDevilsAngel, Circles and 1 other person
A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
How could you hate such beautiful creatures. They are just perfect, they can even truly enjoy life sometimes. Honestly I envy them so much. If sometimes I feel like I hate them I know deep down it's just jealousy.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie, TheDevilsAngel, TheStranger and 5 others
TearyEyedQueen

TearyEyedQueen

In the wrong timeline
Nov 14, 2019
Nah I just envy them. Imagine being able to live in the moment and not in a vicious cycle of fails and attempts… Lucky bastards indeed.

Reactions: Skathon, TheDevilsAngel and Circles
SoupSnakes

SoupSnakes

Experienced
Nov 11, 2019
I don't think I hate them, I just am really jealous. It must be lovely to live your life with no worries. (Or minimal worries)

Reactions: LegaliseIt!, TheDevilsAngel, burnedCookie and 2 others
maka

maka

this is for you, mi cuervito 𓇢𓆸
Apr 23, 2019
I don't hate them THAT much, but I am super jealous. It's not their fault God plays favorites and allows some people to live perfectly normal existences while others suffer.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie, TheDevilsAngel, Worthless_nobody and 2 others
UninformedLover

UninformedLover

If you see me active on here...its gotten worse...
Nov 12, 2019
I do not hate them. I am just extremely envious of them.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie, Skathon, LegaliseIt! and 2 others
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
Some of these abilities you mention are things you can learn. So nah you can't hate them for it in my opinion.

I would be more upset at myself for not putting the work in to improve myself.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and Circles
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
I hate normal people so much, that if suicide isn't an option, I'm running away into the woods to get away from them.

• Love
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, Worthless_nobody and Circles
L

LivingToLong

Experienced
Feb 23, 2019
I don't hate people generally but I don't like overly confident people, people with no humility or notion of frailty. I don't have a lot to do with people though. Most people bore me tbh, and when I do talk I find that people get bogged down complaining about sh*t that doesn't really matter. I hate to sound arrogant (but maybe I am) but I think a lot of people are sheep, rule followers that cannot think beyond their own lives. I think it's rare to find someone brave enough to show any real individuality.

Reactions: netrezven, TheDevilsAngel, piupianissimo and 5 others
RealLostSoul

RealLostSoul

once rock bottom, always rock bottom
Oct 11, 2019
I don't give a shit about them but seeing them living a great life makes me extremely sad. I often fantasize about 'what if'? But there is no going back... it's too late for me, I can't start all over. This is my story, I am driving down this road until the end :notsure:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, Élégie and Circles
AnxiouslyDepressed

AnxiouslyDepressed

Stuck- the guilt of leaving or the pain of staying
Nov 8, 2019
I don't hate them, although I am incredibly envious.

Reactions: Skathon, Throwawaysoul and Circles
E

eSpJon

Oct 17, 2019
realize its fake lots of time to appear perfect

Reactions: Finis Autem Spero, TheDevilsAngel, Élégie and 1 other person
U

Uninspired

Nov 6, 2019
By your definition i would be pretty "normal" myself. So thats not something i would hate somebody for^^

Reactions: a_strange_day and Circles
Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
I hate "normal" people, neurotypicals are the worst, they think they know what's right for you but they don't.

• Hugs
Reactions: BabyYoda, TheStranger, OreoWellington and 4 others
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Sometimes I envy people like that, but I don't hate anyone for it. It's not like they're healthy to spite me or something. It's nobody's fault I'm the way I am, so it wouldn't be right to hate anyone for how un-fucked up they are.

Reactions: Skathon and a_strange_day
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I hate the ones who have wronged me but for anyone else it's mostly envy. I would give anything to be normal and functional. Between my mental problems (Asperger's, bpd anxiety, depression the list goes on) and physical problems (chronic pain, tinnitus, severe ibs) I just feel like I was set up to fail from the start. I especially envy people who are carefree and just live in the moment.

• Hugs
Reactions: Skathon, burnedCookie, OreoWellington and 2 others
exhausted

exhausted

Experienced
Oct 22, 2019
I feel envy and I feel love towards them and I feel sad. It's getting to the point where it's nice to watch people's very real joy sometimes, vicariously. Maybe I will never do x, y and z, but someone else is and they are bloody loving it and probably doing a much better job than I would! I know if I did the same activity, it would probably be wasted, I wouldn't enjoy it how they can. I can see a beautiful picture of someone's holiday and marvel that the sea is cerulean. This is pure in of itself and I can have a little piece.I can see someone's pregnancy and later, their love for their baby and know it is lovely. I might not achieve my dreams, but people are happy and it's nice to imagine what it would be like. It is good there is happiness and joy in the world, even if it will never be mine. I am heartbroken, but it is becoming bittersweet, I hope. I feel like accepting the loss of my potential is a part of feeling peace before accepting death. At least not everyone knows what my life feels like. Would I really want that for another person?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: piupianissimo, TearyEyedQueen and TrailerTrash
TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

Just Passing Through
Oct 10, 2019
I wouldn't say I hate them .... more jealous. Jealous that they have the appearance of health - mental and physical - some amount of friends, careers, some degree of like/respect from people, family ..... sh@t like that mainly. Normal must be nice ..... who knows, maybe they're screwing sheep on the weekends, but things look really fine for them.

Reactions: OreoWellington
not4us

not4us

Experienced
Sep 21, 2019
i"m kinda happy for them

Reactions: Moonicide and TrailerTrash
ObsessiveCompulsive

ObsessiveCompulsive

Sep 26, 2019
When I go out everyone is a potential threat.

Safe to say I don't have time for normal people, these people will share mental health awareness but when the time comes none of these people are to be seen, or they rag down on mentally ill people, everyone is fake.

Mine would be near 10.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meena and TrailerTrash
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I'd say from 1-10, I'd give myself 7 out of 10 mainly because I cannot stand the hypocrisy and irrational, fallacious rhetoric spewed by "normal" people and what they consider normal. Most people especially the general masses are just sycophantically following orders and not even using their brain. Logic and objective thinking just doesn't come across to their mind. The next grave offense they commit is their hypocrisy, meaning that they say one thing, but actually mean another, or be the opposite of what they are advocating for. Finally, the disingenuous arguments and cognitive dissonance baffles me to no end.

Misanthrope

Misanthrope

Mage
Oct 23, 2018
People are not static so there is no such thing as normal it seems. Health can be lost and gained and lost again, as can functioning. No one is a psychic either so you cannot know a person's past, future, or the personal world inside their head. Only what they publically project. You also cannot know how they will change over time. So no, I don't hate normal people because they don't exist in any meaningful way. Hating what I don't know also seems odd. I hate only what has directly done me or what I value wrong. Even my Misanthropy comes from viewing mankind as founded on one atrocity after another that we don't seem to learn from. But individualistically I try and give everyone the benefit of the doubt until they do something that warrants hatred. I sometimes feel envy for the physically healthy, but at the same time they too could lose it all in a split second and wind up just as miserable as me and on this site too.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Fadinglife, Skathon, Science Is Scary and 2 others
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Wizard
May 14, 2018
I'm jealous of them. They also confuse me. Like "why and how are you so happy"

Reactions: Myforevercharlie, Skathon, Numbtopain97 and 1 other person
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Their ability to produce no empathy is confusing to say the least. I ramble a lot about my boss, but he's a great example for this kind of behavior.
A lot of the crew is incapacitated in some way - one man, I suspect is autistic, there's me, the brain cripple, another man has gone through some trauma, I think, because I see no other way to become a "black supermacist" without involvement from outside groups. Considering our schedule and safety protocol, there's very little time for outside groups to make any meaningful change.
And so, I watch this man, my boss, take a vacation, for an example, something most of us cannot afford, let alone a vacation somewhere outside the country. He will tell us about his vacations in Greece and Thailand, he gives us meaningless advice on the subject, despite knowing very well there is no way we can put it to use.
Incidentally, he is the kind of person who has "count your blessings" kind of posters around his office.
On the one hand, I want to ask him if he does count his blessings, but on the other hand, I still need this shitty job.

Soon, though, I hope the surgery comes soon, which would mean I could pursue a different line of work, if only to get away from this bastard.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei and TrailerTrash
T

Talokin

May 17, 2019
Currently, my level of hate (for my "normal" family of origin") is 10.

After being suicidally depressed for 30 years, and sprialling quickly down over the last 5, my dear sister (a social worker) got a foster child. She knew I needed help, but now, she has time for 5 words of text a month.

So she just sent my mother to my apartment to try to bring me to the hospital. I refused, but was told the following by my mother (a respected, retired special-ed teacher, who has 2 vacation homes, and often flies between them):

-I have been ruining her life since I first became depressed
- I use disposasble paper plates because I'm lazy and I'm trying to enrage her (by destroying the environment)
-she cares about the environment, because he's a decent person (even though she has no reason to care, because I haven't given her grandchildren
-I'm a "white supremacist" because I don't take action to get the current US president impeached (I can barely go outside, and haven't been a Democrat*or*Republican in 10 years)
- I'm attracted to "racist Nazis" because I have 2 ex-boyfriends who once used a "racial slur" or voted for people she doesn't like
-I'm IN FAVOR of mass-shootings because I think thorough early-childhood education is more effective than taking away people's guns
-I'm driving her to suicide (which she suggested she accomplish by parking downtown, where mostly Puerto Ricans live, because they are likely to kill her)

Well.....that's enough for now....

I hate these people as much as possible.

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
It has to be a 10...most likely a 20.

Reactions: Meena