• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

mayhem

mayhem

dysphoria. delusion. despair.
Feb 23, 2023
A little less than 12€ for 1 kg with 99% purity for me.

U

Unsure and alone

It's a slow fade
Dec 10, 2023
I bought 500g of lab grade SN for about $30 in the US, though I managed to get it from a genuine lab chemical distributor since I'm in college.
Wow where did you get it ?
I had to pay around $70 for 50G
That seller has raised the price some last I checked.

I know other countries have a much easier time getting it so it's far cheaper for them.

Reactions: Final_Choice
MorsVoluntaria

MorsVoluntaria

Dec 27, 2018
$20 USD for 97-102% assay, 500g in 2021

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
Wow where did you get it ?
Won't say exactly where but if you search something like buy SN on google a lot of the results will be official lab chemical distributors, they'll only sell to actual organizations which have been individually approved so normally this would no be possible, but my university was already approved.

gingermacie

gingermacie

head in the clouds
Apr 5, 2024
What does DHC stand for? Wish I could figure it out on my own.

U

Unsure and alone

It's a slow fade
Dec 10, 2023
Won't say exactly where but if you search something like buy SN on google a lot of the results will be official lab chemical distributors, they'll only sell to actual organizations which have been individually approved so normally this would no be possible, but my university was already approved.
Probably why it was cheaper , even in the USA .
The source I got it from knows it can be used for CTB and is willing to sell anyway.

Seems kinda surprising though that the university let you place your own order and that they didn't get suspicious about such a large amount.

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
Probably why it was cheaper , even in the USA .
The source I got it from knows it can be used for CTB and is willing to sell anyway.

Seems kinda surprising though that the university let you place your own order and that they didn't get suspicious about such a large amount.
University doesn't know, they can't keep track of what a single user is buying. It gets to the mail room and tagged to the information of the student, I have all my packages rerouted to the normal mail room so even if the distributors thought that it would go to a lab, the university mail room kept it, then all I did was grab it like any other normal package that any other normal student would get.

And the distributor just saw that I registered as a professor and was requesting to buy some for educational purposes with an email domain of the university. That's all they need to know and didn't even bother verifying, so as soon as I payed for it they sent it to my university. All 1.5kg was split into 3 bottles, each with 500g, all 3 in a normal cardboard box. Only thing differentiating it from any other package is the label which says where it's from but it doesn't say what's in it, so it really is just a normal package.

Neither party knows, they could look into it if they cared, but they don't have a reason to look so closely at random student's packages without some explicit reason. The distributor knows exactly how it can be used, but expects that current restrictions are enough to stop someone from buying it for using it for this.

Reactions: Unsure and alone
U

Unsure and alone

It's a slow fade
Dec 10, 2023
University doesn't know, they can't keep track of what a single user is buying. It gets to the mail room and tagged to the information of the student, I have all my packages rerouted to the normal mail room so even if the distributors thought that it would go to a lab, the university mail room kept it, then all I did was grab it like any other normal package that any other normal student would get.

And the distributor just saw that I registered as a professor and was requesting to buy some for educational purposes with an email domain of the university. That's all they need to know and didn't even bother verifying, so as soon as I payed for it they sent it to my university. All 1.5kg was split into 3 bottles, each with 500g, all 3 in a normal cardboard box. Only thing differentiating it from any other package is the label which says where it's from but it doesn't say what's in it, so it really is just a normal package.

Neither party knows, they could look into it if they cared, but they don't have a reason to look so closely at random student's packages without some explicit reason. The distributor knows exactly how it can be used, but expects that current restrictions are enough to stop someone from buying it for using it for this.
That's very lucky for you.

DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
Update 1: Found another source, $99 for 150g, free shipping. I haven't found much else to choose from and still don't know the contact info for MDS/ DHC/ Leonid Zakutenko. (Bummer I was barely late to the SN party by only a couple weeks.) I'm afraid that with the recent publicity, it will only get harder to purchase in the US. So I went ahead and ordered. Hopefully it's not a scam. But I received an email confirmation receipt, and this company used to sell on Amazon (not anymore obviously), so those are good signs I guess. I expect it to take 3 weeks to arrive. Maybe I'll buy some testing strips as well. Still looking for a backup source just in case it doesn't arrive.
Any luck yet?