• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Proteus

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
I noticed media coverage is a main concern for many people. Personally I don't think it's too bad, this site couldn't be closed in six years running and every attempt at shutting it down increased its traffic. However, it also caused members being harassed to suicide (the irony). But then again, there seems to be more people claiming this place helped them to no longer want to die, so, maybe, there is a chance coverage helps more people with suicidality than total deaths caused by covering it?

I have no idea. It seems exposing this place may actually help more people, but for completely different reasons the opposers intend. There is also the minors thing, but again, in six years on minors dying (without members knowledge) nothing could happen, because they are the guilty ones for breaking the rules. To me it seems this place won't be "run down" or "ruined" by any of it as long as law is followed.

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
i don't think we really need to worry abt outsiders getting SaSu shutdown as long as sites like watchpeopledie are still around. they're way easier to access than here, & are much more harmful to the youth/general public than SaSu is.