• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Catch-22

Catch-22

But in the end it doesn't even matter...šŸ˜¢
Aug 19, 2019
The PPH tells you to drink a massive amount of benzos crushed in a small amount of water after you drink your first glass of SN. Yes if you were to take the amount that it states you would not be awake to experience the side effects of SN but you would be unaware if you were to throw up and need to drink a second glass of SN. I have taken Metro before when I was sick and it did not keep me from throwing up.

I understanding taking a few benzos beforehand due to being nervous but now I have to rethink the amount of benzos I was going to take after my first class of SN. I assumed that the PPH was tried and true. It seems like it might not be a good idea because the amount that it states I would definitely pass out immediately and I have a very high tolerant.

Obviously you need to be awake if you need to drink and second glass of SN. What am I missing here? I will be substituting Valium for Klonopin.

I've also noticed several people that may not have experience with benzos and are taking too much beforehand and are passing out before they even get to drink the first glass of SN. I believe there's a very fine line and you have to be very careful on how much you take beforehand. Also people are making multiple cups at one time... more than two. If you use all your SN at the same time and you pass out beforehand you will not get a second chance. I would think it would be wise to only mix up two cups so if you pass out from too much benzos you will have enough left for a second chance

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, rozeske, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
That's a really good question. If it was possible to pass out completely due to Benzos before the SN effects can be felt that would be so awesome. But there's the risk of vomiting and we know that we can vomit even if we're unconscious - a risk is to choke on vomit.

Reactions: Catch-22 and rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I think the choice comes down to taking a high dose of benzo, trusting in the one cup of SN mix to do it's job even after vomiting or taking only a few dose of benzo enough to take the edge off and being ready and lucid enough to take a second cup but with the risk of experiencing the symptoms. In my case I'm leaning towards the later or not taking any at all.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Catch-22
Catch-22

Catch-22

But in the end it doesn't even matter...šŸ˜¢
Aug 19, 2019
Up till yesterday I was going to go with my original plan which was taking the higher amount after the first glass but it seems so risky. I'm also worried if the SN were to fail for some reason then I would have that massive amount of benzos in my system. I know a lot of people just make a plan and executed pretty quickly but I have a history of extremely bad luck so I don't think in this case there is such a thing as overthinking. I only get one chance at this. Even though I have a very high tolerance to benzos it's hard to say on that day with the adrenaline how much to actually take. There's a lot to consider.... thank you for your reply!
I think the choice comes down to taking a high dose of benzo, trusting in the one cup of SN mix to do it's job even after vomiting or taking only a few dose of benzo enough to take the edge off and being ready and lucid enough to take a second cup but with the risk of experiencing the symptoms. In my case I'm leaning towards the later or not taking any at all.
That's a really good question. If it was possible to pass out completely due to Benzos before the SN effects can be felt that would be so awesome. But there's the risk of vomiting and we know that we can vomit even if we're unconscious - a risk is to choke on vomit.
It seems like a lot of people don't go to the length to think these things out and just go ahead and do it. And I hope it worked out for them but I'm a lot older than most people on here and this is my one and only chance and if I screw this up I will be locked away. There is no overthinking when it comes to do something like this. A lot of variables... I know there's some people that don't throw up very easily and then there's others that have stomach issues that are likely to throw up even with Metro. Thank you for the reply!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and rozeske