How many times have you attempted suicide?

• Total voters
snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
2 times:

when i was 8 i heard some story about how if you wear a mask and fall asleep your spirit wont find its way back to the body cause it wont recognize it with the mask on, and your spirit will stay out of body and you will die in your sleep. i wore a mask to sleep that night cause i wanted to die. not sure if that count as a suicide attempt

when i was 13 i swallowed a bunch of random pills (must have been at least 20-30 pills) in the medicine cabinet. had the worst stomach ache that night. fully recovered the next day though, very lucky

CalmStrikeofMercy

CalmStrikeofMercy

Detatched Observer.
Dec 8, 2019
Tried getting someone to call in my location so I could be quickly removed. Said he was pro-choice. He plotted an ambush. H2S method
Mother snooped. Nitrogen method.
Mother snooped. Argon method.

This U.S. government just looks evil.

Attachments

• eugenics-tree.gif
    eugenics-tree.gif
    267.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
F

fat feet

Throw away.
Sep 1, 2020
I understand everyone may have a different definition of an "attempt", and may not be keeping perfect track, but respond to the poll to the best of your ability. And if you've attempted before, why did you not succeed in following through?
Mine were drug overdoses. I have since learned that you need a barbiturate in order to facilitate the attempt to become a reality. I am not about to fail this time.

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
My first 2 overdoses I told someone and got taken to hospital, the 2nd overdose they hadn't seen someone take before and I was almost successful. The 3rd time I called the police on myself as I was threatening to jump off a coastal cliff near my parents house. Why did I call them? I've got no idea. Should have just jumped and hoped for the best.

F

fat feet

Throw away.
Sep 1, 2020
My first 2 overdoses I told someone and got taken to hospital, the 2nd overdose they hadn't seen someone take before and I was almost successful. The 3rd time I called the police on myself as I was threatening to jump off a coastal cliff near my parents house. Why did I call them? I've got no idea. Should have just jumped and hoped for the best.
You have a will to live. I called someone the first time. Not the second. I will not call the next.