• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

How many users of this site end up successfully CTB?

• <25%

Votes: 57 69.5%
  • 25-50%

Votes: 18 22.0%
  • 50-75%

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • >75%

Votes: 3 3.7%

• Total voters
druggedonsurvival

druggedonsurvival

Student
Feb 8, 2024
I have my own idea as to this question but I am curious what everyone else thinks. If you have an opinion on how many users end up "recovering" feel free to talk about that too, maybe a separate poll could be made. I'm curious about the consensus on that as well.

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Based on my knowledge working in different industries, i guess the "conversion rate" should be around 2~3% off all visitors (not registered member, which is just a fraction of total visitors).
In other words, for each 100 visitors, 2~3 end up CTB ing. lol just guessing

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
We ALL die!

These anti-SaSu people should leave us alone and go live their lives, or clean the graves of our Armed Forces!

Attacking suicidal people serves no purpose unless they can cure mental illness.

Can you tell who died in combat, by suicide, from cancer, at birth, or old age? Death is all the same!!

Last edited:
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Not much...and ones who recover and leave the site even lesser. Though this is based on their last informative messages. There are many more non active accounts we just would never know why....

girlsboysthems

girlsboysthems

no i dont have a gun
Dec 19, 2022
thats data that only mods can see i think. the whole if i dont log on after x amount of time delete my account typa thing...

Reactions: juna and davidtorez
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Probably not many, but I also think it would be best if people from outside this forum don´t have the exact numbers otherwise they will use it to try and shut this site down by accurately being able to say 'this' amount of people killed themselves on this forum so good there is no tracking of it. I also know OP just asked the members to guess but these threads always makes me a bit sus if it´s an outsider looking for information especially when coming from a new account just saying.

davidtorez

davidtorez

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
My guess is less than 10% also. Can never be too sure though

Reactions: juna
druggedonsurvival

druggedonsurvival

Student
Feb 8, 2024
Results are pretty much what I expected. Personally I think 4% or maybe 5% at the most, so maybe just slightly higher than the average success rate for attempts. In hindsight, this might have been more interesting if the options were <1%, <5%, <10%, <25% and >25%.
Probably not many, but I also think it would be best if people from outside this forum don´t have the exact numbers otherwise they will use it to try and shut this site down by accurately being able to say 'this' amount of people killed themselves on this forum so good there is no tracking of it. I also know OP just asked the members to guess but these threads always makes me a bit sus if it´s an outsider looking for information especially when coming from a new account just saying.
I get that. I had that thought of what the image would be but I think people already have a negative perception of this forum that would be impossible to change. And I know there is no way of really tracking successful attempts from members, that's why I thought it would be at least interesting to hear people's guesses.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022

How many SS users end up CTB?

I'd bet it's about the same percentage of the general population who CTB. Way, way less than 25%. Probably about 2% or 3% at most.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Will you end up CTB yourself?

DarkFriend.

DarkFriend.

Neverending Suffering
May 1, 2022
Take a look here at some interesting data relevant to this question:
https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/statistics/suicide#:~:text=100,000 in 2020.-,The total age-adjusted suicide rate in the United States,females (5.7 per 100%2C000).

Based on the rate in the US in 2021 it appears that somewhere around 0.00022% of men CTB. Yes I know this is only the US and only the number for men, but the point remains.

The number that CTB in general is simply extremely low. However we must consider that this is, after all, sanctioned-suicide, where no doubt the most depressed and suicidal people (that use the internet quite a bit) hang out.

So it stands to reason that the numbers here, even if they're astronomically more likely to CTB than people "outside the community", will likely also be quite low. Even 1% is extremely unlikely imo.

Reactions: Tears in Rain
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
It's impossible to know. Chances are, there probably are people who have killed themselves without even making an account here in the first place or making an account but having little to no posts to be noticeable

druggedonsurvival

druggedonsurvival

Student
Feb 8, 2024
Will you end up CTB yourself?
I hope so but it is statistically very unlikely. I will probably try in earnest at some point, we'll have to see where that takes me. It does make me feel kind of weird seeing how many users on here so certain that they will CTB when the reality is that it probably won't happen. Life is suffering but it's like we're addicted to it so we just can't quit it. What a shame.