• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CasperDaGhost

CasperDaGhost

Only I Can Bring About The End.
Feb 17, 2024
Naturally the people with crossed out names tend to be people who commit. But when I see an old account that isn't crossed out I often find myself wondering if that person CTB'd but didn't post a goodbye thread? Or if they managed to move on? I know I'm not going to post a goodbye thread when I do it.

Last edited:
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
There's most likely more people who ctb using the information on this site than we think. I doubt that the majority of them even made an account here in the first place. But, anyway, a crossed out username doesn't necessarily mean that they ctb as it could be a self ban due to the site harming them more than it makes then feel better or perhaps they fully recovered and left as they no longer need this site.

I personally think that the inactive users who aren't crossed out are more suspicious to have CTB than the crossed out users as not everybody will want to post a goodbye thread here. I certainly won't as I personally find it repulsive at how people care more about a user just when they're going to die as opposed to caring about them whilst they're alive. I guess it can't be helped as it's just human nature but I personally would be infuriated with seeing people who were ignoring me before suddenly care about me when I'm going to kill myself.

In short, the number of people who used this site to ctb is definitely higher than we think

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
There's the option for people to disable their own account in settings so I don't get what makes people think a crossed out name automatically means the person is no longer existing. I believe many just disable their account when they have no more use for the site or intention to use it again but anyway as to why a name is crossed out is private.

But anyway the answer is that everyone will die someday whether it's on their own terms or not, to me it's like so many forget that we are all just going to die anyway. And I see suicide as a personal decision, I don't see how it's anything to do with strangers on the internet, those who no longer exist should be just allowed to rest in peace.

Last edited: