• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Hirokami

Hirokami

Out of order
Feb 21, 2021
I know someone who tried to kill himself multiple times but failed, usually due to other people interfering. It was devastating to hear, though he's done a complete 180 it seems. Good on him for finding a reason to move forward. Though, the caveat is that he's become the biggest pro-lifer I know and has that "If I can do it, so can you" attitude.

L

lifeORdeath

Student
Oct 11, 2022
I would be the first. Had a few try in the long ago past.

• Hugs
Reactions: Xav
lachrymost

lachrymost

finger on the eject button
Oct 4, 2022
Three, as far as I know. Sort of. Two had terminal cancer, and one of those got access to MAiD. The only one who wasn't about to die anyway ctb after medical malpractice left them paralyzed. It's a little too close to my own situation for comfort.

LesbianCarpetPython

LesbianCarpetPython

Smell lord
Sep 24, 2022
My Japanese uncle did when he was quite young. Didn't even get to know him since o was born way after

D

DarknessAtNoon

Apr 24, 2022
My Cousin threw himself out a window a few years ago. I seem to remember my family talking about a great uncle or something killing themselves when I was a kid.

almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
No one in my family as far as I know. My grandfather that died a few years before I was born knew he was dying of some kind of illness and never went to the doctor. One night he started profusely throwing up blood everywhere and was rushed to the hospital but the stomach cancer was so bad at that point there was nothing the doctors could do (so they said) and he died shortly after. My uncle's neighbor blew his brains out on his back porch with a shotgun, calmly sitting in a rocking chair. He was in his 90s and I assume was just tired of being alive. A coworker of my mom's was "in love" with her and she didn't return his feelings. His family found him dead in the garage, sitting in his car, from CO poisoning and blamed her for his suicide.

• Aww..
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
my aunt died of alcohol poisoning she was a alcoholic don't know if that counts or not

Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
Not really. Maybe i'll be the first in my fam. Although I was hanging around with a druggie girl for like 3 days or so and a few days later she died of an overdose. But not actuqlly CTB i think..

• Aww..
sauan

sauan

Oct 13, 2022
Some years ago, I knew someone who had schizophrenia. After her death, I found on her Facebook page something that she wrote.
A long post where she was telling all her years of suffering and struggling. The disease took everything from her: her marriage, her job (she needed to retire on medical grounds and leave on allowance), her friends, and her family weren't too supportive. She lost everything in life.
The treatment was ineffective.
She was trying in various ways to make the voices disappear, but to no avail. She was also describing her sad deliriums as real things. I wasn't surprised that she took her own life.