tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
I'm not rich but not poor either. Bring in around 10k a month at the moment. My situation is a little different because I deal with lots of physical pain and complete disability. Just got me to thinking about how many members we may have that money is not the issue.

• Hugs
Reactions: Immensevoid, idk3, hi-okbye and 5 others
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Money means little when you've lost your longtime loved one

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Kalista, Joarga, wait.what and 8 others
shun75x

shun75x

Dec 4, 2023
I have a good salary, but I lost all my savings in bad investments and trading. Around 90k usd and that is one of the reasons why I already feel that it is not worth keep living. I can't think about anything else every day.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: idk3, hi-okbye, Gonnerr and 3 others
Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
I realize a lot of us have different meanings of having a good bit of money. With my situation I'm comfortable financially, not living paycheck to paycheck but very far from OP or others. That said money is not a big reason I want to ctb. I could be struggling financially but be surrounded by people that love and care about me and I'd be happier. Loneliness and mental issues can't be fixed with money.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kalista, Joarga, idk3 and 2 others
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I have money I worked for, and saved... but I don't want to be tone deaf, I know people are suffering and wish they had more money too. I wish I had enough to share with everyone.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: wait.what, idk3, CrystallicEyes and 2 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I got none.

• Hugs
Reactions: idk3, hi-okbye, vanillamilk and 2 others
shun75x

shun75x

Dec 4, 2023
Would you like to donate the money you have guys? Before ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: idk3
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Nov 25, 2021
I wish I had enough to donate to more than charity. I'm getting some QoL improvements for myself first, and then money for people closest to me. I need money for my method too.

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I wish I had enough to donate to more than charity. I'm getting some QoL improvements for myself first, and then money for people closest to me. I need money for my method too.
Nothing wrong with helping yourself first.

Reactions: Sprite_Geist and Suicidebydeath
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Im middle class , no money issue , no disease , only mental, human and life itself issues.

At 43 , i feel like ive done enough , i should be allowed to be euthanize, and leave peacefully, im just tired of life.

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, tpboy and vanillamilk
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Nov 25, 2021
im thinking that is a good one. i lost all my savings to medical bills.
Definitely animals too. I miss my cats so much.

D

Duality

Harmony in Duality
May 27, 2023
I'm not rich but I'm not in poverty like I was before. I managed to get an ok paying job, at least I'm not living paycheque to paycheque, and I got myself a decent treat for Black Friday.

I still want to CTB, although I like enjoy my stuff in my house, it's my right and my choice on when to end my life.

blackwidow

blackwidow

Road to nowhere
Aug 12, 2022
I lost everything when my partner of 22 years was killed.. I have tried so hard to bring our 2 boys up and always worked hard.. But always struggled to keep my head above water.. In one hand and out the other.. Life's so hard at times.
And unfair..

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, tera_forest, tpboy and 2 others
tidal1

tidal1

Oct 30, 2023
Money hasn't ever been an issue for me. In fact, I've grown up rather spoiled and have a good job as an adult now. I'm used to buying things to fill the emptiness that comes from trauma and loneliness, but it's only really a temporary solution. I also have issues with self esteem and I guess I bought beautiful things to make myself feel confident and beautiful but just from experience, it doesn't matter if you're carrying the most expensive bag or whatever have you, because if you can't stand yourself, then no amount of money or beautiful things are going to help you.

• Love
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, Action and blackwidow
blackwidow

blackwidow

Road to nowhere
Aug 12, 2022
I'm not rich but not poor either. Bring in around 10k a month at the moment. My situation is a little different because I deal with lots of physical pain and complete disability. Just got me to thinking about how many members we may have that money is not the issue.
Living with pain must be like torture every day.. Sending you a hug dear stranger 😊

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
money was never an issue but it doesn't change the fact that i want to ctb. i feel guilty for wanting to ctb actually when i have such an "amazing" life that people dream about.. but it doesn't change it for some reason.
unless poverty is the reason, i don't think money really effects the choice to ctb, if your rich, if your poor. a billion dollars probably wouldn't change my mind, because at the end of the day, i never wanted to be here, so why would more stuff from the place i don't want to be change my mind.

Reactions: Joarga and leavingthesoultrap
Kariope

Kariope

Student
Feb 9, 2023
Wow... I recently lost my job that was just decent-paying. I have nothing... 10k a month to me is... Rich... Very rich... If that's dollars that'd be almost 50k in my country's currency... Would be SO rich... One of the reasons for me wanting to CTB is poverty, but even if I had all the money you had so I could treat my health problems, It's still chronic... Would it change something? Yes. But not the final result. That is me comitting CTB. I don't know how long money can keep my diseases from getting to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: tpboy, tera_forest, Sukui and 1 other person
shun75x

shun75x

Dec 4, 2023
money was never an issue but it doesn't change the fact that i want to ctb. i feel guilty for wanting to ctb actually when i have such an "amazing" life that people dream about.. but it doesn't change it for some reason.
unless poverty is the reason, i don't think money really effects the choice to ctb, if your rich, if your poor. a billion dollars probably wouldn't change my mind, because at the end of the day, i never wanted to be here, so why would more stuff from the place i don't want to be change my mind.
It would be a good idea if people like you decide to donate your money before ctb to people who are thinking about ctb just because of money? I lost all my savings and that's my current scenario. I hope it's not misunderstood, you are free to decide whatever you want to do in your life (including when to die).

• Hugs
Reactions: hi-okbye
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
It would be a good idea if people like you decide to donate your money before ctb to people who are thinking about ctb just because of money? I lost all my savings and that's my current scenario. I hope it's not misunderstood, you are free to decide whatever you want to do in your life (including when to die).
honestly i would, but i can't. i was more-so talking about the environment i grew up in, and are still living in (still with my parents). they are the ones with the money. i try to get money when i can but i don't have much on my own. the reason i don't really consider it an issue currently is because i'm fine continually living with them for now.

i'm so sorry for what your going through though :( i can somewhat sympathize with you. i havn't even been able to move out because i have a hard time with jobs due to my mental issues. i really hope you can find a way to fix your situation, i wish you so much luck <3
also i love your pfp it's so cute :)

• Hugs
Reactions: tera_forest
tera_forest

tera_forest

Mar 19, 2023
I still have quite a bit of money leftover from my first and only job that i'm leaving for my family. Although I never wanted to be brought into existence I still feel guilty that they spent resources on me only for me to end up like this

Reactions: tpboy
shun75x

shun75x

Dec 4, 2023
honestly i would, but i can't. i was more-so talking about the environment i grew up in, and are still living in (still with my parents). they are the ones with the money. i try to get money when i can but i don't have much on my own. the reason i don't really consider it an issue currently is because i'm fine continually living with them for now.

i'm so sorry for what your going through though :( i can somewhat sympathize with you. i havn't even been able to move out because i have a hard time with jobs due to my mental issues. i really hope you can find a way to fix your situation, i wish you so much luck <3
also i love your pfp it's so cute :)
thank you, stranger! I hope we all here find peace whatever way we achieve it. Send you an enormous huge 🤗

• Hugs
Reactions: hi-okbye
nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
I only have enough money to stretch out for the next few months... I lost my income and I'll likely have to ctb because of it.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: hi-okbye, tpboy, tera_forest and 1 other person
tidal1

tidal1

Oct 30, 2023
I still have quite a bit of money leftover from my first and only job that i'm leaving for my family. Although I never wanted to be brought into existence I still feel guilty that they spent resources on me only for me to end up like this
This resonates with me so much. My parents and family have bent over backwards trying to help me, but I am unable to pull it together. I also feel guilty that they've spent all these resources on me only for me to be deeply unhappy.

I just want more out of my life, and I'm unable to achieve the things I want deep inside. Sometimes having too much can be a double edged sword.

• Hugs
Reactions: tera_forest
mafuyu

mafuyu

electric angel
Feb 9, 2023
i wish i had money like yall i know i wouldn't be happy but at least i could pay for shit

• Hugs
Reactions: hi-okbye and tera_forest
K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
I have less than 1k on my bank account now but I also have my 401k. All going to someone I care for after I'm gone. I'm broke. I hope to at least be a benefit after leaving.

I don't really want to use any of it anymore.