• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DeepMind

DeepMind

Mar 26, 2019
Hi,

does anyone of you have low blood pressure and if yes, how do you treat it? My values often are 90/60, sometimes even lower. I have problems standing for more than a few minutes but I also get problems when sitting for a prolonged period of time. I'm quite sure that this low blood pressure can lead to a zombie like feeling I experience, dizziness, fatigue and other symptoms.

Unfortunately, circulation drops from the pharmacy don't help.

Reactions: Skathon, TheDevilsAngel, Marawa and 2 others
K

KitKat456

May 18, 2019
My family has a history of low blood pressure, but I don't get symptons as severe as yours. I've heard that compression socks (maybe there is some form of compression gloves too?) help.

Reactions: DeepMind
Bedlamb

Bedlamb

Anthropomorphic Garbage
Mar 1, 2019
Firstly you should rule out any serious conditions causing your low blood pressure such as hypothyroidism, diabetes, or liver disease. Try also taking a look at the side effects of any medications you're on as low blood pressure could be one of them. If you've determined you have low blood pressure for no goddamn reason, my only advice is to snack and drink often. Don't be afraid of salt, it helps.

Reactions: DeepMind and NoOneKnows
AngelGirl

AngelGirl

Cat
May 18, 2019
Around 90/60 Mostly I get similar values. I would say 90/60 can be completely normal depending on person. I am a lean, young, fit Asian woman and many of my friends like me also get similar values. Based on my personal experience, if I stay in a room that is too hot for a while can make me really dizzy, or hot baths, showers. Keep the room cold, take shorter baths, showers... etc. Being anxious also increases your heart rate and blood pressure... so maybe try coffee? :/

Skathon

Skathon

"...scarred underneath, and I'm falling..."
Oct 29, 2018
I have chronic hypotension and chronic tachycardia, which are incurable, unfortunately.
Speaking of the former...
For me hypotension is one of the main reasons why I am always tired.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Yes, I have orthostatic hypotension. Low blood pressure upon standing, fast pulse and always feel faint, dizzy, tired and spaced out. Going on 5 years of it now. It's no life.

• Aww..
Reactions: DeepMind, NoOneKnows and Skathon
ShadowOfTheDay

ShadowOfTheDay

Hungry Ghost
Feb 14, 2019
No, I have severe hypertension. But that is most likely attributable to my alcoholism.

sadgirl9999

sadgirl9999

ready to go ♡
Jan 27, 2019
Yes!! I think it's from my hypothyroidism though. But every time I go to the doctor it's 90/60, they always say "oh wow that's low", and then that's that haha. Even though I'm always so dizzy and tired. Who knows. Wish they had a specification medication for it. You're not alone though