S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
Sorry but I'm very bored, here it's 1am and I suffer from insomnia ... so I thought I'd ask this question a bit superficial and naughty lol hahah some of you have also happened to have a crush on a user or more than one here on SS reading his/her comments for example? I will not ask you to name the name of course but only if it happened to you too because it happened to me once ... it seems absurd to me and instead it happened ... just by reading his comments, the way he writes ahaha how pathetic i am i can't belive it! (:

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: lobster salad, Ashu, Pen>Sword and 8 others
bed

bed

CTBed
Aug 24, 2019
never.
I do fantasize about my mistress N though.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mixo, lobster salad, 𖣴 nadia 𖣴 and 20 others
Catloaf

Catloaf

disabled • slowly withering away 🍂
Aug 14, 2021
Yes, there was a guy but he resigned

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, Pen>Sword, not-2-b-the-answer and 5 others
VKVK

VKVK

Oct 18, 2021
I try not to pay much attention to people's usernames because of this. I might end up wanting to talk to them, become closer and then fuck things up. There's not a single relationship or friendship in my life I haven't f'd over, but then again I was never close to a suicidal person.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Nemy, lobster salad, 𖣴 nadia 𖣴 and 14 others
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
This is a second thread like this I've seen. I'm surprised how popular this topic is. I guess it's common for people to get crushes on each other on this forum.

Ehh, I think I said in the previous thread that I did have a crush but I got over it. I don't have a crush at the moment.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: gottago222, MolinaKeyLime, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
Every fuckin day!!! It just keeps happening!!!

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: _Minsk, MolinaKeyLime, not-2-b-the-answer and 7 others
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
It makes sense since we share our vulnerable side here.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ellipse, Panna, 𖣴 nadia 𖣴 and 17 others
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
It makes sense since we share our vulnerable side here.
It's true that since people can be more "real" here, it's easier to get closer to people. On other forums, I can know a person for two years, and still the most personal thing about them that I know is that their favorite animal is a duck. Meanwhile people on here don't have to hide anything, so even complete strangers may feel comfortable sharing their life stories and life situation. And most posts here are more serious and thoughtful, instead of "Pineapples on pizza: yay or nay?".

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, Ashu, Pen>Sword and 11 others
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
yea more than 1 person on forum.. i tend to get too attatched to others

• Hugs
Reactions: Panna, _Minsk, TooConscious and 5 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Once, but they were someone who had a crush on me first only to subsequently leave me and the site in five days. I don't blame her though. If anything, me not even being able to initiate a relationship with an SS member who lived 20 minutes away just means it isn't meant to be with anyone. Maybe if the pandemic hadn't been a thing we could have actually met up but I guess I'm just not cut out for anyone. Since then I've been very wary of how I conduct myself on this site. I try my best to ensure nobody finds me attractive because I'm truly ugly both inside and out and that's the way I want to keep it.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Todas, chocolatebar, Pen>Sword and 9 others
nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
Hey beautiful sister,
I had and still have crush on someone , it seems he also has crush on me ..
What about you ?

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, S like suicide and death137
Elri

Elri

Student
Dec 2, 2021
User398417 , he hang himself in public not a while ago
Not a crush but i really liked his mindset and philosophy videos on his YT

Rest in peace
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/members/user398417.17612/

• Aww..
Reactions: lobster salad, Ashu, Pen>Sword and 8 others
4eyebiped

4eyebiped

Mage
Dec 28, 2019
There are some great people on this site. I imagine it would be quite flattering if someone had a crush on you. I know several relationships have sprouted from here, some good some bad. I need to up my game, post some bomb-ass memes and flex some of my manly bird like muscles. Would be completely irresistible.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: _Minsk, GentleJerk, waitingforrest and 4 others
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
I had a deep admiration for @ecmnesia and wanted to be her friend so badly. Sadly, she was gone before I had the chance to speak to her in private.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Pen>Sword, MolinaKeyLime, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Yes I did. Won't name him of course.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and S like suicide
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
I can't relate to this at all... so sorry to those of you who have been crushing on me. I'm sure there are many of you. 🙄

• Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest, MolinaKeyLime, rationaltake and 2 others
milly

milly

uncertain of things
Nov 28, 2021
😍

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and S like suicide
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
Pretty sure @hotelbeneathground has a crush on me.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: lobster salad, not-2-b-the-answer, S like suicide and 1 other person
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
  • Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, Ashu, not-2-b-the-answer and 5 others
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
  • Yay!
Reactions: lobster salad, Ashu, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
  • Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: lobster salad, Ashu, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
I miss Lillie a lot

• Hugs
Reactions: little helpers, not-2-b-the-answer, S like suicide and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I've dated someone from here for about 6 months. A tumultuous dance that was.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: lobster salad, Ashu, Pen>Sword and 7 others
NasiGoreng

NasiGoreng

Experienced
Aug 11, 2021
My main crush have always been @GenesAndEnvironment :shy: but it was not reciprocated.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: lobster salad, Ashu, Pen>Sword and 5 others
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I had a deep admiration for @ecmnesia and wanted to be her friend so badly. Sadly, she was gone before I had the chance to speak to her in private.
Ecmnesia is gone?! So many good people have left. I hope they all found happiness and peace in the end.

My main crush have always been @GenesAndEnvironment :shy: but it was not reciprocated.
You should have worn a Sasuke avatar and Naruto would have done anything for you.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, S like suicide, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 1 other person
hershberger

hershberger

Student
Dec 28, 2019
Once. I don't know if she realized how much I fell for her, although I'm sure she knew because even though I'm a better/more careful writer than a talker, it was still probably easy to infer.

She left SS a while back. Haven't talked to her in a while, but she helped out tremendously in a time of need by simply being smart and caring. That kindness won't be forgotten.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ashu, MolinaKeyLime, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
Once, but they were someone who had a crush on me first only to subsequently leave me and the site in five days. I don't blame her though. If anything, me not even being able to initiate a relationship with an SS member who lived 20 minutes away just means it isn't meant to be with anyone. Maybe if the pandemic hadn't been a thing we could have actually met up but I guess I'm just not cut out for anyone. Since then I've been very wary of how I conduct myself on this site. I try my best to ensure nobody finds me attractive because I'm truly ugly both inside and out and that's the way I want to keep it.
Hey ... don't be so hard on yourself, everyone deserves to have someone who loves them and I don't think you're ugly inside and outside :) hugs
Hey beautiful sister,
I had and still have crush on someone , it seems he also has crush on me ..
What about you ?
Wow sister very nice!!*__* i had a crush on a user that had a crush on me and we used to talk on the phone but now he disapperead sadly :(

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ashu, not-2-b-the-answer and Dr Iron Arc
liberty_222

liberty_222

psychotic
Nov 28, 2021
I cannot crush on someone I've never seen or know nothing about.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Nemy, lobster salad, Lost Magic and 7 others
M

Myl

Anhedonia.
Jan 23, 2019
Lurking here for a pretty long time I would not say I have ever had any "crushes" but more so interest in specific people for some reason? like whenever I come here i'll check to see if they have posted anything since I was last here or reread all of their posts sometimes.
Usually there's not too much similarities I have to them other than a desire to die and/or isolation so I have no idea why it ever happens.

Most of them still post at least ocasionally and while I wish I could interact with them I am literally the worst person and have really really bad experiences about what happens when I get attached to someone online and end up doing a lot of things that make them want nothing to do with me and block me on all platforms so I just try to isolate myself completely now. Obviously by the fact I'm posting here now it's not quite working out.

• Hugs
Reactions: empty, MolinaKeyLime, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
cambrai33

cambrai33

Traveller
Nov 3, 2021
I don't have any crushes as such but I in love with some people written word, the construct, the emotion, it's just beautiful if it weren't so sad too. To think these compassionate and creative minds could have been so many other things then where they find themselves now.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ashu, Bahbah Blacksheep, little helpers and 6 others