2F5B6394 8880 4FC5 B518 8620DD4E9B3C

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mixo, little helpers, Shadowplay and 13 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Hey ... don't be so hard on yourself, everyone deserves to have someone who loves them and I don't think you're ugly inside and outside :) hugs
Thanks, but that just means that I've failed in my mission to make people see the truth…

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and S like suicide
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I'm already taken. If you have a crush on me you don't have a crush on me, just the person you think I am from my typing. If you don't, heart react this.
Awaits *visible confusion*

Who am I kidding, noone has a crush on me, but I am good at derailing and making spectacular train wrecks. F to pay respects
This wasn't meant to be ironically poignant or anything I'm just bored. Or in love. Probably the latter.
*steals all the eye-candy and uses it to make some kind of mecha*

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ashu, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, S like suicide and 1 other person
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
@KuriGohan&Kamehameha

I revealed, now I want a cookie

(This message will self-destruct in 3, 2, ...)

• Love
  • Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: little helpers, Pen>Sword, S like suicide and 2 others
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
I have a crush on D cuz he as the N.

D is daddy.

• Yay!
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: GentleJerk, Catloaf, S like suicide and 2 others
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
no but I like some members

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, GentleJerk, S like suicide and 1 other person
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I don't have a crush on anyone but there are some members posts I look forward to reading. There are members I wish I had pm'd with before they left.

• Hugs
Reactions: empty, TooConscious, S like suicide and 1 other person
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I used to have a crush on someone on here which was the worst thing ever. Idk why all crushes go awful and what did I even expect, but I promised myself I will never, ever have a crush on someone anymore, even though I can't control this.

Nowadays I just have strong admiration feelings for a certain user on here and I hope he is okay.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, S like suicide, rationaltake and 1 other person
Geturdone

Geturdone

Getting old ain't for sissies
Dec 9, 2021
Sorry but I'm very bored, here it's 1am and I suffer from insomnia ... so I thought I'd ask this question a bit superficial and naughty lol hahah some of you have also happened to have a crush on a user or more than one here on SS reading his/her comments for example? I will not ask you to name the name of course but only if it happened to you too because it happened to me once ... it seems absurd to me and instead it happened ... just by reading his comments, the way he writes ahaha how pathetic i am i can't belive it! (:
Yes, but identity shall remain secret for the sake of privacy for both of us. This individual has made my time here most enjoyable and contributed much to the "imaginings" of my last days. However, if you're bored you are free to speculate lol. Peace be with you all.

• Hugs
LingeringUnreal

LingeringUnreal

dumb of ass
Dec 14, 2021
I have a lowkey crush on someone I've seen post a few times (I've never actually seen a pic of them) but it's because I get crushes very easily lol

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, 4eyebiped, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
I once dated, got engaged, and created a human with someone I met on here, so yes I've definitely had a crush. Haha.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ashu, NasiGoreng, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
little helpers

little helpers

did I tie the tourniquet on my arm or on my neck?
Dec 14, 2021
@_elliott

not necessarily a crush but I think I'm gon remember them forever. they're dead now. I've actually not talked to them once. they were gone before I could've met them. but I guess I got obsessed. the whole Elliott Smith thing. Idk.

Edit: I think their pronouns are he/him but used "them" just in case my memory is messed up.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I don't have any crushes as such but I in love with some people written word, the construct, the emotion, it's just beautiful if it weren't so sad too. To think these compassionate and creative minds could have been so many other things then where they find themselves now.

It's beautiful because it's so sad.

Everyone stands alone at the heart of the world
pierced by a ray of sunlight:
and soon it is evening

• Love
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Ashu, D&D and 4 others
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
The common sense streetwise intelligence of men and women has dropped significantly.
Just because someone has a hot set of pictures people don't ever consider that people use fake pictures. They just believe people are truthful and the naivety is so sad.

I hope this post helps someone but I've just seen someone fall for it again right in this very thread, im not gonna bother naming names, but re think your common sense people, take a few minutes, consider checking people's pictures if it's someone equally careful you should be able to joke about evidence pictures, like if not go on zoom as some of us are shy/private, then a pictures of a lemon next to SS or something random.
People getting used and making themselves into Fools breaks my heart.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: little helpers, NasiGoreng, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
I once dated, got engaged, and created a human with someone I met on here, so yes I've definitely had a crush. Haha.
What?this is a joke?i can't belive it... :O

• Wow
Reactions: TooConscious, not-2-b-the-answer and Pen>Sword
Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
The common sense streetwise intelligence of men and women has dropped significantly.
Just because someone has a hot set of pictures people don't ever consider that people use fake pictures. They just believe people are truthful and the naivety is so sad.

I hope this post helps someone but I've just seen someone fall for it again right in this very thread, im not gonna bother naming names, but re think your common sense people, take a few minutes, consider checking people's pictures if it's someone equally careful you should be able to joke about evidence pictures, like if not go on zoom as some of us are shy/private, then a pictures of a lemon next to SS or something random.
People getting used and making themselves into Fools breaks my heart.
I don't assume anyone's pic on here is real though there have been a few. One member was doxed because of it.
I don't think most members have a real pic or a pic of someone else in their avatar. :wink: Unless they are sending them in PM's. I'm not on tinder. No one would be interested anyway.

• Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide and TooConscious
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
  • Love
  • Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: BooGirl, Dr Iron Arc, Ashu and 2 others
Hirokami

Hirokami

Out of order
Feb 21, 2021
I'm spoken for and I don't really know anyone on this forum like that. :ahhha:

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
  • Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Silenos, Dr Iron Arc, _Minsk and 1 other person
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Are you guys still together?
Unfortunately, no. My mental health took a severe nose dive when I got pregnant, and I had to come off my psych meds which made it worse, then I got covid and had my first threatened miscarriage in the pregnancy. She ended up going back to her home state when I was 9 weeks pregnant and she hasn't spoken to me since a month after that.
What?this is a joke?i can't belive it... :O
Lol nope, it's definitely not a joke. 😅

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, S like suicide and Pen>Sword
Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
  • Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide
Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
Unfortunately, no. My mental health took a severe nose dive when I got pregnant, and I had to come off my psych meds which made it worse, then I got covid and had my first threatened miscarriage in the pregnancy. She ended up going back to her home state when I was 9 weeks pregnant and she hasn't spoken to me since a month after that.
I wish are you're doing better now than before.

• Hugs
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust, not-2-b-the-answer and S like suicide
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
lol, yeah I don't crush on anonymous people in a forum.

Oh Brother Facepalm GIF by Rafa Rosa

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: empty, not-2-b-the-answer and S like suicide
gottago222

gottago222

paranoia bae
Dec 21, 2021
User398417 , he hang himself in public not a while ago
Not a crush but i really liked his mindset and philosophy videos on his YT

Rest in peace
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/members/user398417.17612/
how do you know he did that? i saw a vid recently of a guy in brazil hanging from a bridge over the highway i wonder if it was him

• Wow
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
Me watching this thread to see how many members have a crush on me
Um, well I have a crush on the girl in your profile picture (Grimes). Does that count? :tongue:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, S like suicide and xLosthopex
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Um, well I have a crush on the girl in your profile picture (Grimes). Does that count? :tongue:
Well I'm often told I look like her so maybe!🤔

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Mixo and S like suicide
justsayin

justsayin

Jan 30, 2021
how do you know he did that? i saw a vid recently of a guy in brazil hanging from a bridge over the highway i wonder if it was him
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/registro-em-video-ctb-com-sn.72724/post-1374058

• Aww..
gottago222

gottago222

paranoia bae
Dec 21, 2021
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/registro-em-video-ctb-com-sn.72724/post-1374058
this is soooo crazy :o small world. this is the video that i saw

• Hugs