• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

filthyrottendirty

Experienced
Feb 20, 2021
I've seen a few people saying they wanted to ctb before 30 I made the same decision, I didn't want to see 25, nevermind 30

What is it about that number? For me right now I can still say I'm young but that won't last for long. If my life hasn't changed by then it means I failed as an adult (officially)

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, nopointofliving, phoenixx and 2 others
insanedoomer

insanedoomer

Zé"HaZarD
Jan 10, 2021
im 23 , and i don"t want to see my ugly face getting more ugly and old

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Decided98, Professor K, Élégie and 8 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
What is it about that number?
probably because after that its "all down hill" ("old age"). because living 10+ years being suicidal is more than enough time feeling like sh*t.

but yeah, currently 22, been suicidal since 14 and i didnt even want to see this age lol

Reactions: sserafim, Professor K, BlueFox and 2 others
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
How many of you? You should check out the poll if it's still on the website but I think 75% of users are under 30, and I'm one of them.

Reactions: WatermelonMel and BlueFox
FailureGirl

FailureGirl

lost in limbo...
Jul 5, 2021
I'm 28 and am planning to ctb in 3 months. I remember as a child probably around 8 years old deciding I don't want to grow old and ugly or need to be looked after in old age so if I'm still around by 30 il end it myself. Iv also had depression since 15 and been suicidal for the last 10 years which reinforced it.
I also agree that when your almost 30 and haven't achieved anything you wanted in life it feels like you failed at life atleast thats how it feels to me.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Decided98, LonelyKitten, Élégie and 7 others
kappa

kappa

Experienced
Apr 2, 2019
I'm early 30s. My attempts were when I was 27.

I feel like most people here are younger.

• Hugs
Reactions: tabletop, Alwaysdreaming, insanedoomer and 1 other person
HelloHell

HelloHell

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Ah yes the "too young to die but too old to not have your life together" category
I fall into that category

Reactions: sserafim, Élégie, demuic and 5 others
Misery99

Misery99

Student
May 12, 2020
I'm 27. I feel like I would join the 27 club soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: chernobyl, naiad, ansiedad and 2 others
cloudgazer26

cloudgazer26

quiet is violent
Jul 9, 2021
I'm turning 27 in a month. Never thought I'd make it to 15 let alone 27. I pray to whatever deity that I don't make it to 30.

• Hugs
Reactions: Decided98, Professor K, Alwaysdreaming and 2 others
S

Solar1703

Student
Jun 13, 2021
I am 30

• Hugs
Reactions: Alwaysdreaming and BlueFox
succor

succor

tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down
Oct 28, 2020
I will be 30 next year. I feel all of this time has been an exercise in futility. I did not expect to live this long and am disappointed that I have.

• Hugs
Reactions: IfyouareamanWinston, Élégie, FailureGirl and 2 others
noxin

noxin

Jun 26, 2021
Under 30 and plan to ctb in the next few months. Reaching 30 just feels like you can see your life stretching out before you and it's so tiring knowing you have to keep dealing with so much more bullshit.

Reactions: WOODESITY and filthyrottendirty
B

Beached_whale

Jul 9, 2021
Late 20s here

Reactions: Decided98, Élégie and Solar1703
BrokenArrow

BrokenArrow

Student
Feb 6, 2021
I turned 29 four days ago.

I'm fucked, so fucked.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, FailureGirl, nopointofliving and 2 others
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
*Raises a hand*

Reactions: WOODESITY and Solar1703
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
Me

Reactions: WOODESITY
C

Cheza_mus

Experienced
Jul 1, 2021
I am 28 and planning to die this year after they have lifted lockdown

Reactions: Beached_whale and Solar1703
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
The last survey showed roughly half of the members to be under 30.

• Love
Reactions: FailureGirl, Dead Meat, Amumu and 1 other person
Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
almost 23 here, i dont want to see 30. Imagining the state i'll be in at that age is too much to handle.

Reactions: sserafim and Solar1703
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
I've seen a few people saying they wanted to ctb before 30 I made the same decision, I didn't want to see 25, nevermind 30

What is it about that number? For me right now I can still say I'm young but that won't last for long. If my life hasn't changed by then it means I failed as an adult (officially)
I am 24 and plan to kill myself when I turn 30. I have failed to real adult and it so embrassing. I have messed up and wasted my 20s and I dont want to live to see another decade.
I never had a job, never been relationship and I am so immature and know nothing . I break down crying because I failed at being a adult. When you are adult you are supposed to know everything I find it embrassing that I ask my mum for help.

Got an interview tomorrow and don't feel excited and dont anymore as it will be a another rejection like last time. I am at huge disadvantage never having a job.

I used to so confident but now I am not anymore. I cant ever see it coming back

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: sserafim, Passersby, FailureGirl and 5 others
souljah222

souljah222

Apr 19, 2019
im 23 , and i don"t want to see my ugly face getting more ugly and old
hey i really like your picture, is there any meaning to it?
and same, im 22 rn and it feels like im a flower that could never bloom and now i can only decay for the next 60 years

• Hugs
Reactions: Alwaysdreaming
Alwaysdreaming

Alwaysdreaming

Lost and alone
Jul 6, 2021
I'm 31 and plan to ctb soon. Ever since I was 12 I had a feeling I would die by or around 30. Not only did I think that my mom said she had a bad feeling I would to. I'm honestly surprised that I have made it this far. My life has been pretty chaotic. It has only been in the last couple of years that things have been pretty good. Despite that I still feel that I would rather die. I never wanted to grow old anyway and I want to die while things are still pretty good. Right now I am taking time to clear my mind so I can make a rational decision and die with some sense of peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry and filthyrottendirty
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm 20, and I do not want to reach 30. It already feels like I've been alive long enough at the moment. The average human life expectancy is far too long in my opinion. I wish I was never born really. Old age is the thing I fear most.

Reactions: sserafim, Alwaysdreaming and Solar1703
B

Beached_whale

Jul 9, 2021
I am 24 and plan to kill myself when I turn 30. I have failed to real adult and it so embrassing. I have messed up and wasted my 20s and I dont want to live to see another decade.
I never had a job, never been relationship and I am so immature and know nothing . I break down crying because I failed at being a adult. When you are adult you are supposed to know everything I find it embrassing that I ask my mum for help.

Got an interview tomorrow and don't feel excited and dont anymore as it will be a another rejection like last time. I am at huge disadvantage never having a job.

I used to so confident but now I am not anymore. I cant ever see it coming back
I can relate so much to everything you've written . I hope your interview goes well. Let us know how it went

Reactions: filthyrottendirty
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Can you give us the link please?
I was looking for it and it used to be pinned. I believe it has probably been deleted.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and Amumu
I

I_just_cba

Mar 27, 2021
I'm 26. I definitely don't want to live up to when I'm 30. Your body starts to give way, everything is more painful, get fat, recede hairline etc.

My life is so soulless and empty as it is I don't want to carry on. My expectation is that I'll CTB in 2022. I'll wait until Hogwarts Legacy, the football world cup and all the films I really want to see and do it then. Go out with a bang. And spend some money too.

Reactions: filthyrottendirty