mb0099

Jul 14, 2023
thank you

Reactions: ctb-soon
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I'm leaning towards running a tube from my car's exhaust into the cabin, getting wasted on liquor, then downing a bunch of sleeping pills. Right before I fall asleep, I turn on the ignition. Will have a hanging noose ready as a backup in case this method fails. I need something painless. God, I wish there was an easy off switch.

D

damianshawl

Jun 9, 2023
I knew two people personally who ctb this way. One used a necktie in his closet and the other from the rafters in her garage. To finally shed my disease ridden mortal coil I'm leaning towards partial, though I'm also entertaining a nitro exit bag.
oh how did the necktie work? I didn't know you could use a necktie. Saves me the trouble of having to buy a rope. How does one tie a necktie for suicide?
I'm leaning towards running a tube from my car's exhaust into the cabin, getting wasted on liquor, then downing a bunch of sleeping pills. Right before I fall asleep, I turn on the ignition. Will have a hanging noose ready as a backup in case this method fails. I need something painless. God, I wish there was an easy off switch.
well, supposedly, you'll fall unconscious with hanging so it'll hurt for a tad bit. personally, I can deal with a little pain to end my lifelong pain.

iDieUDie80

iDieUDie80

Arcanist
Jul 6, 2020
For some reason I was honest with my therapist and he made me throw out my rope. I'll just buy more rope if I need to, lol. It's my method because I can't own a firearm due to being a felon.

• Love
Reactions: damianshawl
kelo

kelo

Apr 18, 2023
Partial hanging is my 2nd option if I don't get N when I decide to ctb (very unlikely to get it)

Fentanyl or opioid od is an option too. I have a place where no one can find me so if I don't have guts to hang myself I can always try to get drugs and leave. Hanging seems better option tho bc it would take too much effort to get drugs and travel etc. I'm sick of putting so much effort to all this shit that is called life so when I decide to ctb I just want to hang myself on the doorknob and that's it.

• Love
Reactions: damianshawl
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Like everyone, I spend ages looking at all sorts of methods but I'm pretty certain when I go it will be hanging.

It's just the easiest and most reliable.

• Love
Reactions: Alex Fermentopathy, EndJstifiesTheMeans and damianshawl
D

damianshawl

Jun 9, 2023
I knew two people personally who ctb this way. One used a necktie in his closet and the other from the rafters in her garage. To finally shed my disease ridden mortal coil I'm leaning towards partial, though I'm also entertaining a nitro exit bag.
I'm planning to use a necktie as well. Hopefully it goes well.

Reactions: KAZ-2Y5
KAZ-2Y5

KAZ-2Y5

Verrückt
Jul 23, 2023
full hanging, but partial also works. i've been watching suicide videos in order to prepare myself and it's definitely a method i'm leaning toward.
what videos may I ask? where did you find them what's the titles?

XenoPyo

XenoPyo

눈을 감자
Aug 16, 2023
Im considering partial reinforcing with zipties.

EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

Bad english, didn't go to school sorry
May 14, 2023
I switched from full hanging to SN now

toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
I switched from full hanging to SN now
I can't decide between the 2. Theres been a lot of doubt surrounding SN recently and it just seems overall unpleasant but hanging is just so scary.

• Hugs
Reactions: EndJstifiesTheMeans
KAZ-2Y5

KAZ-2Y5

Verrückt
Jul 23, 2023
Partial has problems that seem to be very individual based on your setup, physiology and level of commitment. It is not that easy.
Full takes more commitment to start but once you are suspended, it all goes quickly.
Unless you f up where you place the rope and end up not passing out. That's my fear.

• Hugs
angel_cries

angel_cries

Aug 14, 2023
I wasn't set neither on full or partial but today my "death sentence" was served and there is no comeback now. I did know about the forum for more than a year but I was scared to join because I was thinking that I could fix my life. Didn't work out tho. I am still trying to get SN and even willing to pay a ridiculous amount since money means nothing beyond the bridge, might as well give it to someone who can end my pain. I had no luck yet though so hanging is my only option left. I'll try partial and if I fail I'll go for full on the next day. I was thinking about CO but in a hotel room would be almost impossible without getting caught.

• Hugs
EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

Bad english, didn't go to school sorry
May 14, 2023
I can't decide between the 2. Theres been a lot of doubt surrounding SN recently and it just seems overall unpleasant but hanging is just so scary.
The problem is to "do it" for me.. its more hard kick the chair, than drink something personally

• Hugs
Reactions: toofargone6969 and angel_cries
D

DaysOfTomorrow

Aug 16, 2023
I had a plan, with stuff that's supposed to get it done in matter of seconds(sorry if I'm speaking to vaguely, I don't want to actually say it in case my identity isn't well hidden), it was difficult to obtain, but I did get it anyway, huge amount of money was spent on it, and I tried my best to use it, did everything I could imagine, from getting drunk to just staring at it in bumfuck nowhere, but I just couldn't use the gosh darn thing, because if I end up using it and not succeeding, I will end up going to jail, that's for damn sure, cause that stuff is illegal.

Anyway, sorry if that's too long, I just didn't wanna make a new thread, so I ended up finding this amazing place, and now I'm going with hanging, I've already set up everything, the first few tests were horrible and I hated it because it was giving me a horrible pain in my neck, however, after some more tests, it seems like I've got it right, and it seems easy and peaceful enough, right now it's just a matter of time, I just have to stick my head in there, I'm trying to build up some courage, we will see, I'm lucky enough that nobody's gonna walk on me or see the thing that's set up, we will see, wish me luck.

Kall

Kall

Jul 7, 2023
I personally considered it for years, but currently I am quite scared of the consequences if I fail. So right now I lean more toward CO intoxication

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Risking becoming produce sounds awful

H

hamermaster8

Aug 14, 2023
With all the methods out there, how many of you are deciding to go with full or partial hanging? I personally think that partial hanging is one of the best methods available because hanging generally is a very proven CTB and compared to many other methods out there, such as CO and Nitrogen, it is much easier and cheaper to do.

However, there seems to be a decent amount of effort required to find the correct spot & find somewhere to CTB. Some people also claim it can be quite painful, especially if you miss the arteries.

With all that in mind, do you think partial hanging is a good way to CTB? Any insight on this would be greatly appreciated.
As a backup if I'm not able to stab myself probably

T

Tulip<3

Student
Aug 16, 2023
Hanging has always scared me, for some reason partial feels more appealing than full suspension for me. I don't want to be swinging around in the air. Full suspension would be an absolute last resort. Im not very heavy though so I don't know if that would cause a problem