Votes: 5 8.6%
  • 10+

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters
migimortis

migimortis

Love It Or Waste It.
Jan 15, 2024
How many friends do you have on the internet? How many people do you consider an internet friend? How many internet friends do you have?

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Not sure but my favorite internet friend/acquaintance (my crush) stopped talking to me a while back and I'm still sad about it. 🥲 I knew him irl too (we went to the same high school), but I only started talking to him after we graduated and we became internet friends/acquaintances

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: struggles_inc, 4am and migimortis
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
0 internet friends 0 irl friends🧸just me & Mr. Kuma, foreverever.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: return., struggles_inc, Skathon and 3 others
migimortis

migimortis

Love It Or Waste It.
Jan 15, 2024
Not sure but my favorite internet friend/acquaintance (my crush) stopped talking to me a while back and I'm still sad about it. 🥲 I knew him irl too (we went to the same high school), but I only started talking to him after we graduated and we became internet friends/acquaintances
I'm sorry for your loss.
Same. I should get a Mr.Kuma lol

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim
bambie200

bambie200

Feb 15, 2024
I don't have any friends at all 😭 I always get in my head that they secretly hate me and are only being nice to me out of politeness and I cut them off lol

• Hugs
Reactions: cgrtt.brns, cetacea, sserafim and 1 other person
zeevo

zeevo

weakling
Nov 27, 2023
I would consider the friends I've made here my only internet friends. I used to have more but after one move left me with nothing but internet friends, it wasn't enough to fill my social needs. I cut off from my online friends and didnt stay in contact with any old irls.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim and migimortis
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I don't have any friends. There's people who tolerate me for whatever reason. There's no one I can count on or even talk to anymore. Fuck it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Skathon, zeevo and migimortis
Tobacco

Tobacco

Efilist. Possible promortalist.
Jan 14, 2023
:aw:
You just reminded me. I just have one friend and we can't even talk everyday. I'm so happy when I see him online on discord. Today I've been sad because I remember the friends that I did lose.

There was this guy who transitioned into a girl a few years ago and sometimes they just ignored my messages but after a few months I sent another message and then they respond. I said "Happy new year" this last time and they completely ignored it. How do you think I feel... I just accepted that we will never ever talk again.

There was another guy who I met on a discord server when he mentioned how he wanted to solve an important mathematical problem and we started talking. I have PDA autism but wasn't aware at the time and shortly after meeting this person I got into college to learn mathematics. We both did at the same time. I just remember mentioning to him how I just wasn't doing any homework and he just told me that I should be more disciplined. After that I sent him one or two interesting mathematical news articles and he never responded. Later I checked my friend list and he wasn't there anymore.

I frequent some furry servers and I comment on stuff almost everyday but it's not the same as having someone who asks you how are you and how has your day been.

funeraleveryday

funeraleveryday

please help me die
May 16, 2020
None I cannot talk to others I feel guilt

• Hugs
Reactions: zeevo
Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
Same situation with mr teddy bear for me, he's better than any person could ever be.

My only online friend ctb'd on new years. I still miss her

W

waterbottle3929

Feb 4, 2024
I don't have any friends. There's people who tolerate me for whatever reason. There's no one I can count on or even talk to anymore. Fuck it.
Same. It's so hard to smile at people when you can just tell they don't like you and just tolerate you because you happen to see each other often or they just feel pity for you so they let you be.

On internet and in real life its the same old shit day in and day out

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I got one. I think that they're the only person in the world who would accept me for who I am and still want to stay with me. Sometimes I wish that I could just live a happy life with them but unfortunately I can't as I lack the skills and ability to meet them. Not to mention that, even with them giving me so much love, I only want to be dead as that's just what my mind is wired to desire. Still, I'm grateful that there's one person on this world who actually cares about me

migimortis

migimortis

Love It Or Waste It.
Jan 15, 2024
Over 50% of people who replied have 0 friends.

Reactions: sserafim
illusi4n

illusi4n

Feb 13, 2024
i dont have online friends,,, its sooooo weird how people have online friends like how da heck ??? >.< how do you even make online friends ?? like whenever i tried making friends with someone else it seemed like they didnt weally care or had other peepsssssssss xd and i get so nervous too !!!!11 mostli irl but online too :((((((((((((((((( !!!!!!!!!11!

Reactions: Ksmиda and migimortis
sadcausebad

sadcausebad

Feb 17, 2024
I only have 1 irl that I've known since childhood as for internet friends I made so a ton but never kept any around really. I only talk to 2 people and it's kinda depressing since 1 is an ex

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Years ago i made 40 friends as a teenager just by talking to one guy in utah online, it was crazy the shit that got spoken about.

Forgot the password and turns out some of them died, oh well lol.

Then i created a group a few years ago that started with noble intent, quickly descended into violence and hate. I may have prodded them that way but honestly it just how it goes.

They wanted to go out and cause some physical devastation and mess but honestly i was a bipolar whirlind and wanted to play, i don't get attached so it's easy.

Good times, defo start a silly cult for some fun I'd recommend it! 😉

chaoticdevil

chaoticdevil

Feb 17, 2024
i would say i have about 2 maybe three real interney friends. One of them truly understands me and helps me alot. the other two understand me a little but not as much as the other, but they try thier hardest and i appreciate every second of it. then theres irl. which i dont really have any. they all have either left or forgot about me a long time ago.

Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

Recovery are not the winner.
Feb 24, 2023
most left, it's ok, not expecting anything

Ksmиda

Ksmиda

Have I died too soon or lived too long?
Oct 23, 2023
I don't have any, I don't really know how to maintain internet friendships - I prefer talking in person.

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
I wish I had some but I can't really maintain online friends. I just get exhausted at texting and talking online frequently and just respond later on, days after they last messaged. Wish I could have more online friends but I just can't.

push

push

Dec 17, 2023
I only have one, which is okay, I don't want to hurt a lot of people if one day I decide I can't push myself anymore

Reactions: BrainShower
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Funny question. The answer: I don't know.
I know the amount of my real life friends only, a bit more than zero

Zaya

Zaya

dead dreams, false hopes
May 3, 2023
I dont have any friends, neither online nor in real life

acidbit

acidbit

Jan 19, 2024
not many anymore. the ones i do have are too busy being functional adults to find the time to talk to me. i try not to take it personally but the loneliness still makes me depressed

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I used to have a lot more than I do now, but I've either had to cut them out of my life because they were toxic, or we just drifted apart. Lately it's been hard to connect to others and I've been feeling more and more distant from people, even people I care about.

tsumihoroboshi

tsumihoroboshi

Lost Impact
Oct 31, 2023
I have a small circle of really close internet friends and then a few casual friends where we talk sometimes but aren't "besties", and a smaller circle where we're mutuals and talk, but idk if they consider me a "friend" or just a mutual.

Only all online though. I've lost a lot of internet friends over the last few years cus of dumb drama.

IRL I have nothing. My best friend lives an hour from me but neither of us can drive so we never get to meet. I guess that counts as an irl?

Outside of the internet I got nothin.

I think I make friends easily cus I like talking to people, I just need to learn to keep my guard up bcus people love hurting others for fun. Learning the hard way.

UnrepentantSunrise

UnrepentantSunrise

Feb 15, 2024
a handful of close friends plus a lot of people I'm just sort of on positive terms with

cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
ive never been good at making friends online, neither irl but especially not online. i made a couple as a teen on minecraft but i always felt like i was the last person theyd want to talk to, they had their own bigger friend groups that i just couldnt fit in with. i used to genuinely feel happy when i saw them online at first, but as time went on i just felt more like they hated me, even when their other friend groups werent online theyd still rather talk to random people before me. idk what it is about me ppl just seem to eventually be repelled by me no matter how much effort i put in. especially now, i kinda just dont try anymore bc it takes so much effort and i just end up feeling like shit anyway. i feel bad bc ive interacted w some rly nice ppl here but i just cant muster the energy to have a conversation or check in regularly, despite the fact that i think about them regularly and hope theyre doing good.