dysfunctional

dysfunctional

Arcanist
Oct 26, 2018
I'm guessing this has been covered before, sorry if it's annoying.
I weigh 215 pounds, anyone know if 2 bottles is enough? Think I can actually afford it.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, TheLastTrip and 1 other person
Samuel

Samuel

Wise
Apr 25, 2018
1 if you don't mind the risk and your low on cash. 2 of you want to be sure.

Reactions: Goldie, Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
TheLastTrip

TheLastTrip

Experienced
Nov 2, 2018
Yes I think the handbook recommends one 100ml bottle, 6g of N. However Dignitas use about 15g of N, so I am going for 2 - 2.5 bottles myself as I want to be certain.

As Samuel said, if you are low on cash then 1 is supposed to be enough, but 2 is better.

Reactions: Lizzie S., Deafsn0w, Schopenhauer and 3 others
dysfunctional

dysfunctional

Arcanist
Oct 26, 2018
Email says 2 bottles is good up to 176 lbs. might have to go for three as i'm 215.

Reactions: LMFAO FOCKERS, Lizzie S., Lifeisatrap and 2 others
TheLastTrip

TheLastTrip

Experienced
Nov 2, 2018
Yes I noticed that in the email. By all means get 3 to be sure, but in the PP handbook I don't think any mention has ever be made about body weight affecting the potency of N.

Reactions: Antonio, dysfunctional, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
T

Tidus

Nov 12, 2018
How many bottles of the Peruvian N, called "H" with 50ml would You recommend? 3 should be enough?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
I believe Dignitas uses 1000mg of N along with an antiemetic

TheLastTrip

TheLastTrip

Experienced
Nov 2, 2018
How many bottles of the Peruvian N, called "H" with 50ml would You recommend? 3 should be enough?

I was looking at 5 bud, but 4 should do the trick. Be VERY careful not to get the KT version given to you, it's clear on box, just has a big 'KT' on the box next to the name, that's totally different and no good at all.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Lizzie S., RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
You should get three just be sure. And don't forget to get antiemetics.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, rebelwacause and 1 other person
T

Tidus

Nov 12, 2018
I was looking at 5 bud, but 4 should do the trick. Be VERY careful not to get the KT version given to you, it's clear on box, just has a big 'KT' on the box next to the name, that's totally different and no good at all.
Yes thanks! I´ve read this in the 2018 version of the book too. Just straight N without the KT

T

Tidus

Nov 12, 2018
You should get three just be sure. And don't forget to get antiemetics.
Yes thats an open to-do for me.
Can You give me information what and where to get the anti-E?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Trashcan
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
Yes thats an open to-do for me.
Can You give me information what and where to get the anti-E?

Metoclopramide/primperan. They're the same thing and you can buy it under the name primperan on ebay.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Schopenhauer
T

Tidus

Nov 12, 2018
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Trashcan
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Some side effects, not life threatening but potentially uncomfortable. When you get them, try a standard dose and see how you go.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Schopenhauer and 1 other person
T

Tidus

Nov 12, 2018
Some side effects, not life threatening but potentially uncomfortable. When you get them, try a standard dose and see how you go.
Thanks - what about the different approaches
-taking in advance and not taking in advance/take just before Ingestion?

I do not like that there are different kind of approaches...

and how big/great is the real risk of vomiting? Whats Your personal opinion on the digestion and the vomiting? Thanks in advance!

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
My personal opinion is absolutely worthless to be fair, but Dignitas provide a concentrated liquid anti emetic 30 minutes or so before the final dose. Allowing for the fact the you'd be taking pills and not liquid, an hour prior sounds about right.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Schopenhauer
T

Tidus

Nov 12, 2018
How could he not ctb:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3968666/

"A young male, working in the field of equine transport, presented to the hospital after being found unconscious, with empty vials of pentobarbital amounting to a total of 13 g."

Do you have to higher the amount, when you are younger?

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
He was found and rescued. He'd have passed otherwise.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and dysfunctional
A

am0

Oct 17, 2018
I have read an answer from Dr. Death himself on the Peaceful Pill Handbook forums that two bottles is adequate for people who are 110kg+. Two bottles and you will be fine.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, MexicanTravels and 1 other person
TheLastTrip

TheLastTrip

Experienced
Nov 2, 2018
99 bottles of N on the wall, 99 bottles of N.
Take one down and pass it around, 98 bottles of N on the wall.

:D

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Johnnythefox, Lizzie S. and 4 others
T

Tidus

Nov 12, 2018
Case 1 A 57-year-old male with a past medical history of depression traveled to San Diego and checked into a hotel. After a missed golf tee time and multiple unanswered telephone calls the following day, hotel management entered the room and found the victim deceased on the bed. Around him was a suicide note, a drinking glass with a viscous orange liquid in it, a partly filled bottle of orange juice, and two empty 50 mL bottles of veterinary pentobarbital sodium.

Case 2 A 57-year-old Australian male checked into a San Diego time-share facility the same day of his arrival into the United States. Multiple attempts by facility personnel to contact the victim went unanswered over the following 7 days and despite a "Do Not Disturb" sign, authorities entered the unit and found the victim deceased. Next to him was an empty drinking glass with a straw, a partly filled bottle of apple juice, an empty 100 mL bottle of pentobarbital sodium, and a business card for a veterinary pharmacy in Tijuana, Mexico.

all the three cases the pentobarbital was mixed with juice before ingestion which could be due to the authors' acknowledgment that the drug has a bitter aftertaste. Also of note, the person in our third case co-ingested the antiemetic metoclopramide that is specifically discussed in the text to "ensure that vomiting does not occur." Antiemetics were not detected in either Case 1 or Case 2.

also interesting (how could she survive - maybe 100ml is not enough):

Case 3 A 20-year-old pregnant female with a history of depression and borderline personality disorder was found comatose in
her apartment by paramedics. Two empty bottles of veterinary pentobarbital sodium (Sedalphorte®, Salud y Bienestar, México D.F., México. 63 mg/ml in 100 ml vials) and one of metoclopramide were found in her apartment. She was intubated in the emergency department and was treated supportively. Serial blood pentobarbital concentrations measured by GC–MS were 24.4 mg/L (Day 1), 25.8 mg/L (Day 2), and 7.1 mg/dL (Day 3). The presence of acetaminophen, ethanol, salicylates, and drugs of abuse in her system was excluded. She was treated for aspiration pneumonia, was subsequently extubated after 3 days, and made a complete recovery. She revealed that she had used the book The Peaceful Pill Handbook3 to guide her acquisition and use of the pentobarbital and metoclopramide, which she obtained on a visit to Mexico.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Depends how quickly she was found. The first two cases were found more than 24 hours after ingestion. Case three is unclear on this.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
Sirius

Sirius

Student
Jul 10, 2019
I have read an answer from Dr. Death himself on the Peaceful Pill Handbook forums that two bottles is adequate for people who are 110kg+. Two bottles and you will be fine.
If your still here can you give more detail or tell me where to look?
Case 1 A 57-year-old male with a past medical history of depression traveled to San Diego and checked into a hotel. After a missed golf tee time and multiple unanswered telephone calls the following day, hotel management entered the room and found the victim deceased on the bed. Around him was a suicide note, a drinking glass with a viscous orange liquid in it, a partly filled bottle of orange juice, and two empty 50 mL bottles of veterinary pentobarbital sodium.

Case 2 A 57-year-old Australian male checked into a San Diego time-share facility the same day of his arrival into the United States. Multiple attempts by facility personnel to contact the victim went unanswered over the following 7 days and despite a "Do Not Disturb" sign, authorities entered the unit and found the victim deceased. Next to him was an empty drinking glass with a straw, a partly filled bottle of apple juice, an empty 100 mL bottle of pentobarbital sodium, and a business card for a veterinary pharmacy in Tijuana, Mexico.

all the three cases the pentobarbital was mixed with juice before ingestion which could be due to the authors' acknowledgment that the drug has a bitter aftertaste. Also of note, the person in our third case co-ingested the antiemetic metoclopramide that is specifically discussed in the text to "ensure that vomiting does not occur." Antiemetics were not detected in either Case 1 or Case 2.

also interesting (how could she survive - maybe 100ml is not enough):

Case 3 A 20-year-old pregnant female with a history of depression and borderline personality disorder was found comatose in
her apartment by paramedics. Two empty bottles of veterinary pentobarbital sodium (Sedalphorte®, Salud y Bienestar, México D.F., México. 63 mg/ml in 100 ml vials) and one of metoclopramide were found in her apartment. She was intubated in the emergency department and was treated supportively. Serial blood pentobarbital concentrations measured by GC–MS were 24.4 mg/L (Day 1), 25.8 mg/L (Day 2), and 7.1 mg/dL (Day 3). The presence of acetaminophen, ethanol, salicylates, and drugs of abuse in her system was excluded. She was treated for aspiration pneumonia, was subsequently extubated after 3 days, and made a complete recovery. She revealed that she had used the book The Peaceful Pill Handbook3 to guide her acquisition and use of the pentobarbital and metoclopramide, which she obtained on a visit to Mexico.
seems case 3 she must have vomited as there was aspiration pneumonia

Last edited:
Reactions: Bluedew