• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

NotWhatIExpected

Jan 27, 2020
It might be, I believe and hope it will. It might also grab the medias attention as the new "ctb in a pill!" shit they always push. i'm not saying it''ll be impossible to get but I think after a year or so people will notice and it will be restricted to only businesses. There is no law in place for them to not do that. Like I said it'll take a while though if ever
So what do you think for the future of voluntary suicide? Do you think options like the debreather or the Sarco will become widely available? Or do you think there will be even less means of suicide?

D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
So what do you think for the future of voluntary suicide? Do you think options like the debreather or the Sarco will become widely available? Or do you think there will be even less means of suicide?
I think a lot of half kilo bags will "fall off a truck" hahaha. They might be able to drive a wedge between the buyer and the seller but all it would take is one middleman doing they're own thing (I hope)

rntmss

rntmss

Taking it one day at a time
Feb 7, 2020
A long time. It's still used regularly for meat processing.

it might not be easy to get a hold of, but it's not going anywhere

N

NotWhatIExpected

Jan 27, 2020
I think a lot of half kilo bags will "fall off a truck" hahaha. They might be able to drive a wedge between the buyer and the seller but all it would take is one middleman doing they're own thing (I hope)
So you think in general it will become harder to commit suicide in the future, not easier?
A long time. It's still used regularly for meat processing.

it might not be easy to get a hold of, but it's not going anywhere
That's not very helpful, because cyanide has a ton of industrial uses but it's very hard to get access to it as an individual
I suppose although individuals do use and buy it for things like curing meat. Im getting ready to toss my 10lbs of it.
Why are you getting ready to toss it? Did you bottle your own from that bigger amount?

Do you think things like the debreather or the Sarco will ever become widely available? Do you want them to?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
So you think in general it will become harder to commit suicide in the future, not easier?

That's not very helpful, because cyanide has a ton of industrial uses but it's very hard to get access to it as an individual

Why are you getting ready to toss it? Did you bottle your own from that bigger amount?

Do you think things like the debreather or the Sarco will ever become widely available? Do you want them to?
Not harder to ctb, people will just move to more violent and less convenient methods. It's a sad state of affairs when the government can't help the people, then prevent their free-will do ctb. I do believe (my view is very doom and gloomy) that we will become more and more controlled and not less, dead people don't make money. I can't imagine a future that I would like, or care to do the amount of work required for me to engage with the world. I hope an underground market of de-breathers etc stems up from the clamping down, it often does when they try to prohibit anything

N

NotWhatIExpected

Jan 27, 2020
Not harder to ctb, people will just move to more violent and less convenient methods. It's a sad state of affairs when the government can't help the people, then prevent their free-will do ctb. I do believe (my view is very doom and gloomy) that we will become more and more controlled and not less, dead people don't make money. I can't imagine a future that I would like, or care to do the amount of work required for me to engage with the world. I hope an underground market of de-breathers etc stems up from the clamping down, it often does when they try to prohibit anything
It's sad to think just a few of us might have access to SN, even though it'll probably provide a pretty painless death

(I'm assuming it could, at least)

That said, I've had a recurring worry that I'll take SN and nothing will happen (that I doubt will be the case, probably that's more of a primal-level fear, not one that's actually likely to be realistic)

T

Thejackal

Feb 15, 2020
@cursum can u message me i have no clue how it works

L

Lost4toolong

Feb 29, 2020
I just discovered. I can go to walmart and buy this